A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Outpost Poroda

Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 61

Thorn

[Ecg]: *Looks down, after nodding*
"I think it thinks you are its parent."

*The imp hides behind Avatar for a moment and then looks back at them, using one hand to suck its thumb*


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 62

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*Avatar looks down at the imp and glares at it. He kneels down to face it.*

*with some menace* What do you want?


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 63

Thorn

[Imp]: "Poppa?"

[Ecg]: "I think it's an orphan."


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 64

Thorn

[Ecg]: "Lesser demon, kinda like how dwarves and gnomes are different, or or orcs and goblins. More like the difference between lizards and lizardmen, almost. My dad was writing a book on things like these. He was having some trouble finishing it last time I had heard from him."

*Hails the cartdriver*


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 65

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*Avatar rolls his eyes*

~Godsd**nit, I was supposed to be done with child rearing fifty years ago!~

*as gently as he can manage* Child, I am not your father. I may resemble him in some way but...*the imp keeps staring at him* oh, the h*ll with it, come on. Maybe they'll take you in at the guild. Gods know everything else is in there.


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 66

Thorn

[Ecg]: "I think it likes you. You ought to give the little-fellow a name."

*Moves the stuff so that they can sit with the little guy in between them.*


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 67

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*Avatar helps the imp into the coach and then pulls himself up*

Okay, how about *he thinks for a second* Pim?


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 68

Thorn

[Imp]: *The imp smiles. It doesn't have too many fangs yet.*
[Ecg]: ~Look, it has batwings. Maybe they can make use of it as someone's assistant, to fetch things off of shelves... when older?~

Paroda road nears...


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 69

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

Pim it is then. And now, finally, we're heading home.


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 70

Thorn

[Ecg]: "I should see how dad is doing when we get back. He would probably have some good advice on what sorts of things to feed an imp"
He adds in as an afterthought.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more