A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Outpost Poroda

Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 41

Thorn

*Ecg walks back in as though nothing had gone on*


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 42

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)




Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 43

MadHank (Master of Forgeting, and Returning Awesome guy)

>


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 44

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*In the background Avatar becomes statue-like. In the busy marketplace, people seem not to notice as he visibly ages in the space of a few seconds. After nearly a minute, the aging slows and he snaps out of the trance.*

*dropping his food and leaning heavily on his staff* Oh god's, what's happening to me?


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 45

MadHank (Master of Forgeting, and Returning Awesome guy)

Blake moved to Avatar's side. "Are you okay? you...aged so quickly there."


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 46

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*Avatar looks up at the question and quickly regains his composure. He looks at the other magicians and debates whether or not to tell them his suspicions. No, not yet. Not until he has to.*

*curtly* Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Let's just get this over with so we can get back to Imardin.


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 47

MadHank (Master of Forgeting, and Returning Awesome guy)

Okay okay. Don't be so harsh.. *Blake says, nodding to the BS before heading for the Mountain.


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 48

Thorn

[Ecg]: *Shouldering a few packs*
(To the Master Smith) : "Thank you for loaning out the use of your forge to me,- it was useful"

*Follows the others*


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 49

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*goes with them*


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 50

Thorn

: To Mount Ruby! http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F1783236?thread=407142&skip=20&show=20


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 51

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*Avatar walks into the market square after his and Ecg's trip to Mt. Ruby. Tiredly, he leans on his staff as he rummages through his satchel for money to hire a coach to take them back to Imardin.*


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 52

Thorn

[Ecg]: "That's okay. The horns are a mark of distinction... I'm serious. At least if they turn up all grand like that. Small imps might want to do what you say if you ask them for stuff. Be careful."

~Relax, I don't mean me. I think I have the cash on me, I'll pay.~


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 53

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

~How about we split the fee, eh?~

*Avatar pulls a hood onto his head to hide his horns until they retract. He sees a coach driver across the way and points him out to Ecg while getting some money out of his satchel.*

There's a coach driver over there by the cloth merchant, Ecg. Take these sovereigns and see how much he charges for a trip to Imardin, no stops. That should cover half the fare, at least.


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 54

Thorn

[Ecg Unagi]: "Okay. I'll buy into that."
*Goes over to across the street and asks the merchant*
...
*Comes back*
"He says he will do it for seven... if it is to shlepp all the extra stuff we have with us too,- but that we better know how to defend ourselves in case their are bandits, becuase he will worry about himself."


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 55

Thorn

[Ecg]: "the driver, I had meant. The merchant will sell me material for a new coat for seven silver coins, which I have on me."
*nods, checking himself*


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 56

Thorn

: I've got to get home soon and head for train to get there, it is about to get dark. I think I can be back in about half an hour maybe... if I push it and hurry. *The expression about "hate to eat & run, but..." }Zoom!{ smiley - run, comes to mind.


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 57

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*Avatar sighs heavily*

If I can get an hour or two of decent rest I should be able to set any highwaymen back on the straight and narrow way, mark me.


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 58

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

<alright, i won't be able to stay on for too much longer though. I suppose this means keeping the banditry to a minimum, eh?


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 59

Thorn

: smiley - evilgrin. smiley - laughsmiley - laugh
*A little imp wanders over from some dark and dusty hole in a wall, and it tugs a little bit at a corner to Avatar's robe*


Poroda: City Streets/Market Place

Post 60

Thorn

: Yeah. Think so. Just wanted the cart-driver to say that. *shrug*


Key: Complain about this post