A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Guild Hall

High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 121

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Sighs.*


I'm sorry Lady Shaylar...you may go if you wish. If not we could do something else, entirely up to you.


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 122

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

We could but you're heart won't be in it, your heart belongs to the guild and only the guild, I was a fool to think you could change


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 123

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Looks exetremely sad.*


Listen, I know what we did was between us. But I am hte High Lord, I have to worry about the guild. I love you, and the guild. But when something happens in the guild I get blamed. Im responsible for all of Imardins citizens...not just the guild.

If you can't accept that then I understand, and our relationship will go back to what it used to be in the council. The past days were. *Smirks.* Enjoyable, and incredible. And I don't want it to end this way. Please I'm sorry that you feel like I am a cold hearted smiley - bleep.


*Turns back towards the window and stares out in the town.*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 124

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Trips on the carpet, when she hears him say "I Love You"*

What did you say


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 125

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Which part?


The part about how I care about the guild and its citizens or the part about I love you?


*Drops the shield.*


Listen I know you prolly don't hear that a lot. But I do love you. Ever since I saw you enter the guilds doors I knew you were differnt than everyone else. Not in a bad way but a good way. I couldn't confront you about the way i feel because it wasn't proper at the time. The High Lord isn't suppose to be flitering with his council members or anyone of the sort...im suppose to be a role model for the rest of the Guild. And protector of the town. I guess its a little difficult for me telling you like this.


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 126

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

You...............you love me, after everything I've done to you

*Sit's on the floor*

I've loved you ever since I introduced myself to you the first day I was here, when I was so tongue tied I made a complete fool of myself, you're the reason I went to Lord Kandrill to get my Mojo back, that day you copied the spell from my back, when you put your hand on my skin I thought I would die of fright, so I needed to get my confidence back so you wouldn't think I was some pathetic woman who was scared of her own shadow

*Put's her hand on his cheek*

Forgive my actions My....................Craxus, I love you, you............you were the first to..................well............to.............love me.............I..........I...................

*Her voice trails off*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 127

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

I understand....I love you and thats what matters smiley - smiley


*Hugs and kisses her.*


*Pulls her hand.*


Come look at this. Theres something you should see.


*Pulls hers to the window.*


Theres some old man trying to get his way into Imardin. The guards are all over him. He's carrying some pretty big battle axe.


*Points out the window to the crowd.*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 128

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Kisses him back, then looks out of the window, closely at the big man at the gate*

He Looks familier, like......................a wolf........... yes

*The penny drops*

That must be Wolf Von Altwelt's brother, we were talking in the Taven a few weeks aggo and he said his brother was coming, somethhing to do with the choosing of the kings succesor


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 129

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Looks intreged.*


Whats wolf's brother have to do with this?


I hope they realize that the King didnt have any blood realtives after he and the queen died. They did have a son but most didnt know it...since he died right away after birth. They tried and tried, they even asked me for advice on magical birth. But they couldnt do it.


*Sighs.*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 130

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Wolf said something about his family being noblemen in these parts and as his brother was the eldest he spoke for the family, aparently all the nobles have been called to the palace to find a heir out of the King's closest relations

I think I really had better go, you have business and I have an apprentise that needs training

*Kisses him*

Don't worry no one will find about about us from my lips


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 131

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Kisses her.*


Good, I better go see what is up out in the courtyard.


*Walks over and gets dressed and straps on his two newest weapons the Katanas.*


I will see you later sometime.


*Leaves.*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 132

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 133

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Leaves as well*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 134

Khamsin

*lycan passes Craxus's Chambers*

*the almost immediately he comes back and stands by the door*

*he goes to open the door stops turns and goes to leave*

*he slowly walks back to the door and knocks on it*

Hello? High lord, are you in?

*turns the handle and opens the door*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 135

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*A roar is heard...*


*But almost immediatly stops.*


*As Ignatius sees Lord Lycan and knows the high lord thinks highly of him.*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 136

Khamsin

Hi Ignatius I was just looking for the high lord... I wanted to borrow something of his have you seen him?

*holds his arms out to the dragoin showing he isn't armed*

I guess he isn't here I better go

*turns and runs out of the door*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 137

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*The High Lord enters his rooms and walks over to a magically enchanted cabinet. With a flick of his hand it opens and swings forth.*


*The High Lord walks forward and lifts up a small dusty cloth. He reaches his hand and picks up two small jeweled daggers. They shimmer in his hands feeling their power coming through the High Lord.*


*The jewels glisten with source of black magic upon. The High Lord turns the blade to its side to inspect the exequiste blades. Noticing that there not even chipped still shining with the power enchanted on his birth. Knowing his true power, the power of the necromancer.*


Ahh my old blades, too long have they been covered.


*He picks them up and sheaths them in their proper holsters.*


*He leaves back to the dining hall to begin his trip.*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 138

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*A bright red dragon begins to descend into the High Lords Room.*


*THe High Lord jumps off and rushes over to his desk to write a few incantations down. HE finally stops and looks over at Ignatius. He can see the wear and tear on there journey through the elements and sees if his friend, Ignatius, needs some assisstence.*


*The High Lord walks over and fetches Ignatius a meal, and some blankets for his friend. The dragons eyes begin to droop in a tiresome manner.*


Sleep well my friend....


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 139

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*THe High Lord rushes into the room and starts packing everything of value and even a few scraps of paper that are on the floor and bundles everything into a few sturdy packs*

*taking them outside he swings them over Ignatius, stroking the dragon as he does so*

Yes we have another hard journey ahead of us and we need to get you healed but there is none left here to do so

*The high lord enters his room once more and straps weapons to almost every inch of his body*

We can't let these enter enemy hands, especially this *The High Lord opens a chest and pulls out an ancient looking gauntlet* now is the time to flee so we can crush our enemies from all sides

*He mounts Ignatius and the pair fly off*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 140

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more