A Conversation for Shadow Realm

LA

Post 1

Luthiena

*Scandrea and Tracer exit the portal first holding the twins, followed by Kham and Ena*

*Ena's sense of smell goes haywire at all the new scents and she swoons holding onto Kham for support*

*Kham and Scandrea recognise their native world*

Where are we?


LA

Post 2

Scandrea

I think...

*Runs to the top of the hill and sees the geyser basin, complete with boardwalks, though not as many people as it is getting dark.*

I think we're in my homeworld!


LA

Post 3

Khamsin

smiley - yikes how did we get here?

your home world...


LA

Post 4

Luthiena

But - but how?


LA

Post 5

Scandrea


LA

Post 6

Scandrea

*Looks a bit embarrassed.*

I missed it...


LA

Post 7

Luthiena


LA

Post 8

Khamsin

you mean you are human too?


LA

Post 9

Scandrea

Yes! Ena told me you were, too!


LA

Post 10

Luthiena

*Ena is quietly sick and the twins are wailing*


LA

Post 11

Khamsin

I'm not from this neck of the woods...

I come from somewhere... more secludedsmiley - evilgrin what do you expect from an assassinsmiley - winkeye


LA

Post 12

Luthiena

*she wanders slowly following a new scent, she reaches an electricity python and unsheaths her claws, she stands in a fighting stance until she is sure it is inanimate and starts to climb it*


LA

Post 13

Scandrea

Ena! No! Wait! That's dangerous! Come back down!


LA

Post 14

Luthiena

*pauses halfway up*

Dangerous? How?

*the twins are screaming and one is sick over Scandrea*


LA

Post 15

Scandrea

*smiley - yuk*

It would take a moment to explain! Just come down! And get as far away as you can from that sort of humming sound!

*Scandrea is describing the barely audible noise of high tension power lines.*


LA

Post 16

Khamsin



Dear please its not safe up there


LA

Post 17

Luthiena

Humming?

*her ears swivel towards the sound and she freezes for a moment in facination*

I can hear voices from above me, so many voices talking about so many things


LA

Post 18

Scandrea

*Looks around nervously.*

I'll tell you what that is in just a moment! Just come down!


LA

Post 19

Luthiena

*she lets herself drop, laning gracefully on her feet*

So...as this is your world...what do we do?


LA

Post 20

Scandrea

First off, climbing electric poles would be a bad idea! Come to think of it, don't unsheath your claws unless you absolutely have to- no demons here, remember?

Now, we've all got to fit in... *Looks at Ena's ears.* Maybe try the punk district first...

And what you were climbing- it was an electric pole with telephone lines on it- remember the telephone? That's what carries the messages, and somehow, that's what you heard...

Those are pretty harmless- but the wires above it carry electricity- what we use to make light, heat, run our machines. They're deadly. Never touch a live electrical wire!


Key: Complain about this post