A Conversation for Shadow Realm

The Rift

Post 241

Flamestrike

*I kiss you on the lips*

Whenever do I get into trouble *playful smile on my lips*. I will be ok and until after the fight.

*I take off to the sky remounting the dragon as it swoops by me*


The Rift

Post 242

Yuna, partner of Saiga, in the Shadow Realm.

*I look up into the sky and watch as Saiga flies higher and higher, gulping with discomfort. I turn to the troops.*

Well I hope you are all ready to fight. It may be a long one but you must not give up hope otherwise that is where some of you will fall, now everyone follow me....TO THE CASTLE! smiley - grr

*I lead the troops towards the castle, ready for battle*




The Rift

Post 243

Scandrea

*The twins have increased the volume of their screaming, and Scandrea is looking more and more panicked.*

What is it? Hungry? Tired? Bored?

*Pulls a face, but the girls only scream louder.*

No, not bored, then...

Oh, I'm going to get even with your mother for leaving us alone!

Come on! Give me a clue!


The Rift

Post 244

Khamsin

4 or 5 bags of gold coins...

I can't really remember...

how much and whom
do you want inhumed?


The Rift

Post 245

Thranduilion - Lestat de Lioncourt

Lady Ena, has anyone told you lately who beautiful you are?

*looks at the floor*

You have grown into a beautiful woman and keep getting more beautiful every second I see you.

Through all these years we have been together I do not know how to repay you for - well - everything you have done either for me or to help me in someway.

You always seem to get me out of harm or trouble from your Lord brother or your father the king and I am forever in you favor.

I am rambling my Lady, please forgive me.

*looks up into Ena's eyes*

I hope you will forgive me for doing this, but it was necessary with the way I feel for you and how my heart was breaking at the sight of you being with someone else.

Your highness, from the day I came back, after your father sent me away, until this very moment, *takes a deep breath* I have loved you and will continue doing so for a very long time.


The Rift

Post 246

Luthiena

*Ena looks deeply shocked and strains even harder against the blackness to see Thranduilion*

Why...I had no idea....

*She reaches out utils she touches his face, she strokes his cheek tenderly*

You have always been a good friend to me; I owe you more than you could imagine


The Rift

Post 247

Luthiena

*she turns away from him and speaks in a choked voice*

I..I have to think

*she leaves him standing there and rushes back through the rift ending up back in the room with the tied up Kham*


The Rift

Post 248

Khamsin

*he stares at her then he watches himself kiss her*

What?! ehy... why would I kiss you...


The Rift

Post 249

Luthiena

Kiss? *she still seems throroughly shell-shocked*

I do not know...do not trouble me now


The Rift

Post 250

Khamsin

*falls to a his knees, remembering more as he does he screams*

please... will you just kiss me


The Rift

Post 251

Luthiena

*without really knowing why she rushes over to the man and finds he has fallen to the floor, she kneels beside his and strokes his hair to calm him. This simple act of intimacy seems to stir something in her*


The Rift

Post 252

Khamsin

*le leans forward and kisses her quickly*

sorry...


The Rift

Post 253

Luthiena

*she looks startled for a minute and before she can stop herself she blurts out...*

I love you

*she gasps and the spell shatters inside her*

Oh...oh Kham, why are you tied up?


The Rift

Post 254

Khamsin

I love youy too Ena...

I don't know why I am...

Looks like Saiga's doing though...


The Rift

Post 255

Luthiena

*she commands the shadows to move aside which they do, she tenderly puts her arms around Kham*

*she lays her head on his shoulder and sighs in contentment*


The Rift

Post 256

Khamsin

Please don't leave me...

*sighs*


The Rift

Post 257

Luthiena

Never

*she kisses him deeply and suddenly becomes aware they are alone, she manipulates the shadows to cloak them if anyone comes by this area of the rift*


The Rift

Post 258

Khamsin

*whispers to her* can we take the twins and leave this place?*/*


The Rift

Post 259

Luthiena

*she thinks, she knows she cannot go back to the shadow realm or Cara's realm as the pull on her soul would be too much...but to a place where she was in charge of herself?*

Yes...yes we can leave


The Rift

Post 260

Khamsin

*kisses her cheek* you mean... its possible?


Key: Complain about this post