A Conversation for Shadow Realm

The Rift

Post 221

Luthiena

She never...spoke of a husband

*she is still straining to see through the blackness and comes to the conclusion that the room must be in darkness*

*Thranduilion looks panicked at the way this is turning out; he takes Ena's arm and leads her a little away*

T: Lady Ena; this man is only trying to hurt you. Please let me take you to safety


The Rift

Post 222

Khamsin

...


The Rift

Post 223

Luthiena

*Ena nods slowly, there is something about the scent of that man that is familiar; she turns back towards him for a second and another flash of memory hits her*

Kham....*her voice is tender, but the memory and feeling is soon gone*


The Rift

Post 224

Khamsin

Address me as Captain Khamsin... NEVER Kham, not to a stranger


The Rift

Post 225

Luthiena

*steps back as if she has been slapped...any memories she has are now fully gone*

Come Thranduilion

*she stalks away from Captain Khamsin to another part of the rift*


The Rift

Post 226

Scandrea

*Scandrea looks with dismay at the children in her arms.*


The Rift

Post 227

Thranduilion - Lestat de Lioncourt

*in another part of the rift*

My Lady, do not let that man upset you. Saiga and I will do everything in our power to stop him from hurting you.

E: Yes, thank you Thranduilion.


The Rift

Post 228

Flamestrike

hmmmm....

Kham and Ena having no meamory of each other. I smell wizardry. You are going to die soon mage...

*Fades into the shadows*


The Rift

Post 229

Scandrea

*Takes the twins back into the tent, with Tracer right behind. She lays the sleeping girls in the playpen, and moves to the other corner, pacing and talking to the attentive wolf quietly.*

Okay, so let's review. I've been suddenly thrown from my home into a place where magic is the dominant force, demons rule, and people communicate by telepathy. I've been cured of lupus somehow- still don't understand how that works- by receiving part of a cat demon's soul, which is being sucked into a mage's mask as we speak. And now, neither her or her husband happens to remember who they are, much less the fact that they have /half demon/ twin girls! I don't know how to take care of a human baby, much less two of them, much much less two that can turn into cats whenever they wish! Tracer, what am I going to DO?!?

*The more worked-up she gets, the louder she talks, building to a shout at the end of her monolouge that wakes the twins. They start wailing.*

Oh, nonono, don't cry! *Picks them both up.* I'm here, I'll take care of you!

...somehow...


The Rift

Post 230

Khamsin

*looks around confused by the rift*

LET ME GO, NOOOOOW!!!!!!!


The Rift

Post 231

Yuna, partner of Saiga, in the Shadow Realm.

*Watching Saiga disappear into the shadows and hearing Kham's shouts Yuna becomes even more bewildered.*

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the heck is going on!


The Rift

Post 232

Flamestrike

*An image of Saiga appears out of the shadows*

Yuna, I am beginning the attack. The mage is trying trickery.

Any help you can offer will be most welcomed *a ghost of a smile on my lips I touch your face very gently* but please look after yourself.

*A second image of Saiga appears in the shadows*

Kham. I would offer you a much bigger contract offer if you are willing to accept now. What is the biggest fee you have recieved?


The Rift

Post 233

Yuna, partner of Saiga, in the Shadow Realm.

*Yuna steps to the side of Saiga and takes hold of his hand.*

Ok, but I am walking out with you and I am going to keep my eye on you every step of the way so I know you are ok.


The Rift

Post 234

Flamestrike

*you step with me out of the rift and suddenly appear on Dragon back high above the tower of illusion.*


The Rift

Post 235

Yuna, partner of Saiga, in the Shadow Realm.

*I tighten my grip on you so much that you start to have difficulty breathing properly as I am terrified of heights since an incident when I was younger.*


The Rift

Post 236

Flamestrike

*there is a huge smile on my face and I hold you close to keep you safe*

Don't be frightened. I will catch you if you fall. *I smile and look at the view of everything swallowed by the shadow of the rift* I can see it all through the shadows and it is quite beutiful.


The Rift

Post 237

Yuna, partner of Saiga, in the Shadow Realm.

*I start to relax as I realise that I am safe with you. I look down below and my body fills with adrenaline as I think about what is to come.*

Well......here goes!


The Rift

Post 238

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

`


The Rift

Post 239

Flamestrike

*I hold you tight and jump off the back of the Dragon as my wings sprout from my back. We fall and then gently begin to glide down to the ground below.*

I always loved doing that. Well these troops are yours to use Yuna. *I grasp your arm in a bodyguards handshake* Luck.


The Rift

Post 240

Yuna, partner of Saiga, in the Shadow Realm.

*Yuna smiles as her and Saiga shake and hugs him tight*

Please go careful, don't be doing anything stupid up there and.......don't kill Br-....just go careful ok?




Key: Complain about this post