A Conversation for The Funny Pages

I'm a big fan of Neal Adam's 'Deadman', the original 'Howard the Duck', 'Cerberus', 'The Saint' and Bill Peet.

Post 1

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

I am an amateur cartoonist who has had a strip refused by the syndicate. I keep a sketch board by my TV chair and I have most of the Warner Bros. cartoons memorized.
My favorite heros as a kid were Josiah Hedges, Remo Williams, Mack Bolan, Jonah Hex, and Sergeant Fury.
I've had some of the Punisher graphic novels but most of the regular story lines make me sick. I read the 'Watchmen' fifty times.
I like TinTin and Asterix and some of the strange danish stuff I've found on the web. I think my favorite modern hero was Deathlok.

tr, s.a.d.
smiley - sharksmiley - burger


I'm a big fan of Neal Adam's 'Deadman', the original 'Howard the Duck', 'Cerberus', 'The Saint' and Bill Peet.

Post 2

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

That should be the 'Spirit', not the 'Saint', getting my
tv shows mixed up with my comics....


Key: Complain about this post

I'm a big fan of Neal Adam's 'Deadman', the original 'Howard the Duck', 'Cerberus', 'The Saint' and Bill Peet.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more