A Conversation for Non-Christians for Sexual Abstinence

sign me up too!

Post 1

Leo

all you need is some funky abstinance badge to make this real.

I'm not christian, but I beleive in abstainance at least until marriage.
and I read your discussion with ste below, I think you are far more right. (THen again, ask him how many s he's rolled.)


sign me up too!

Post 2

Lemon Blossom (aka Athena Albatross)

OK, I'll add you to the list. If you want to design a badge, I'll post it on the page. But I don't have the time or GuideML skill to do it myself.


BTW, in Oklaholma, it is illegal to hunt whales--I don't know where one would find them, anyway.


sign me up too!

Post 3

Lemon Blossom (aka Athena Albatross)

BTW, just curious, how did you find this page?


sign me up too!

Post 4

Leo

I was looking through the societies and clubs and you were on the list. Thought it was cool that someone besides me actually beleived it... I just had a HUGE arguement about how to prevent the spread of AIDS and I suggested abstinence and someone said: "What a conservative American Bush type of idea!" and I began to wonder if the entire Europe lays around before marriage.

I dont know much about designing badges, but I'll see if I can find out.


sign me up too!

Post 5

Leo

I added your law to my list! smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more