A Conversation for Lobby of the Evil Armory of the Evil Army of H2G2

You forgot

Post 1

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

I swear... I'm lazy... and stupid, and mean spirited, and tightly fitting clothes...


You forgot

Post 2

Malcolm, Colin's Wired Weird Twin [Twice Removed]- {Deus} of Inner Voices {et} A[Not]KA HomicidusInfirmorum

So by "smiley - nahnah", you mean a hyperactive, nuclear-powered bounce ball that screams tauntingly, "Nahnah, You can't catch me! Hahaha!" causing the enemy to be distracted and allowing us to metaphorically suckerpunch them? If so, then YES! We definitely need to mass produce them! FYI, when I play dodge ball, my favorite of all sports (which makes me wonder why I haven't seen the movie by the same name), I tend to act a bit like this myself because i really can't throw too well.

smiley - dragonsmiley - ant
P.S. Am I talented at talking to myself or what?!


You forgot

Post 3

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Or what indeed.


You forgot

Post 4

Malcolm, Colin's Wired Weird Twin [Twice Removed]- {Deus} of Inner Voices {et} A[Not]KA HomicidusInfirmorum

So shall we mass produce them or not? Do you need SuperMoo's consent first?


You forgot

Post 5

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

"You forgot smiley - nahnah" was actually a thread meant for people to put reminders about what I had forgotten to add to the armory.

But if you want to design the Nahnah please submit blueprints (aka a post) in the form I use in the armory.


You forgot

Post 6

Malcolm, Colin's Wired Weird Twin [Twice Removed]- {Deus} of Inner Voices {et} A[Not]KA HomicidusInfirmorum

Gotcha! Will Do! ... You could have told me that earlier I suppose. Ah well... I'm reading Goonmanji from EGS:NP, not that that has anything to do with anything.


You forgot

Post 7

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

No it doesn't. But its still funny. "Read or the owl will eat you"


Key: Complain about this post