A Conversation for Merry Christmas from Everyone at h2g2 and TDV!

Politically correct Christmas

Post 1

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress,
non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter/summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . .


Politically correct Christmas

Post 2

Jimi X

LOL!

Happy holidays to you too Looney! smiley - smiley

- X


Politically correct Christmas

Post 3

Fruitbat

I find the classic " Seasons Greetings " to be most satisfactorily PC and non-stressing, multipurpose greeting. After all, it doesn't make demands of striving for happiness etc.(an other thing to fail at in the most stressing, busy period of the year for many) it doesn't even define the season in question; neither is it gender- religion- or age specific. So SEASONS GREETINGS everybody!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more