A Conversation for The H2G2 Tolkien film and book Society!

Join the fellowship!

Post 61

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

Unfortunately, now that I've updated my personal space, according to hootoo, I now don't have one. Ahhhh!!!! I need my personal space!! Now I'm just going to other people's and finding my conversations there!!

Cat


Join the fellowship!

Post 62

Wøñkø

uh... yes you do...


Join the fellowship!

Post 63

U521150

Hello! May I join, please?
My U-number is...um, U521150.
I am an all-round supporter and general fan! It's all so great!
(it won the best book thing tonight!)


Join the fellowship!

Post 64

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

Yay!! Feuille posted here!! I can get here!!

Not, according to my space. smiley - biggrin it's mental.

See, I'm already recruiting! smiley - biggrin

Cat


Join the fellowship!

Post 65

U521150

smiley - ok You're lucky I have the energy to join this, normally I don't, then never get round to it. (Come to think of it I should join the Procrastinators.)


Join the fellowship!

Post 66

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

Swish, already did. I'm a member of like 15 societys... And one of them is procrastinators, which some would say that since I'm a member of that many I shouldn't be in the procrastinators, but most of them i joined while putting off something MUCH worse. Like school work. smiley - tongueout

Cat


Join the fellowship!

Post 67

U521150

Smart girl!
I'm a member of, um...*counting on fingers* the Sporkites, this now, the Jedi thingy, Hogwarts. Anything else? I can't remember. I've ALMOST joined the FMA, the Masters of the Multiverse and the free-form fantasy forum, but I haven't yet. Oh and I need to join the musicians guild. And I want to get through all the discworld books so I can join the Assassin's guild!
I'm sure there are more. Oh, yeah, I want to join CAVE too.


Join the fellowship!

Post 68

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

Let's see, I'm a member of this, the jedi thing, the Thingites (must get aroudn to joining the Sporkites), the FMA, the Musicians Guild and the PA. And some other stuff, too. It's all on my page, but I can't get there.

What does the Discwold book have to do with being an assassin? Must join that too....

Cat


Join the fellowship!

Post 69

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

Yeah, I'm a member of CAVE too. And now a Smiley Cult smiley - biggrin


Join the fellowship!

Post 70

U521150

I thought that the Assassins Guild is mentioned in them or something...thuogh I'm probably wrong, having only read hardly any Discworld things.
On your page is an impressive array of things to join. I just don't have the energy to click on each link and join. *whimpers at lack of energy*


Join the fellowship!

Post 71

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

yeah, the Assassins Guild is in, so Theive's and heaps of other stuff. But the link between the two wasn't immediately obvious to me. Must go read them again, as soon as I'm finished all these Star Wars ones.

How else do you think I know how much stuff I'm in? There's 2 more things I've joined which aren't up there yet. but I can't get to them. Also, i have to have all my links there, otherwise I can never find anything...

Cat


Join the fellowship!

Post 72

U521150

I'd put links and pretty things onto my space, but I don't know how and even though I keep on finding the links saying 'learn how to jazz up you u-page' etc etc I can never be bothered to do it. The links, I just remember who it was that had the one I use in the first place, then do it like that? You know?


Join the fellowship!

Post 73

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

...Actually, I have no idea what you mean in the last sentences.

Are you still using plain text or are you into GuideML. GuideML is daunting at first (you end up with 2 or 3 windows open, one of your page, and the others of the the GuideML help-page smiley - tongueout) but now I find it really easy. I do GuideML for my page and for the FMA page.

Ahh, right, I think I'm understanding what you're talking about.

Cat


Join the fellowship!

Post 74

U521150

Guide ML? That stuff. Yes, I've got it but I don't have the energy to do anything interesting with it. All we were taught, 4 years ago, about that kind of computer jargon has long since left my mind.


Join the fellowship!

Post 75

Asmodai Dark (The Eternal Builder, servant of Howard, Crom, and Beans)

Your up feuille. Eight member so far. Wonder whos going to be the ninth..


Join the fellowship!

Post 76

U521150

I could try and get my girlfriend cinnamon_spider to join...


Join the fellowship!

Post 77

cinnamon_spider

Hellooo!
Feuille, you're such an evangelist!
Could I join please? I am a huge fan, read the books when I was 8, love the films, my favourite character in both is Aragorn, he's so cool!
My number's U235299


Join the fellowship!

Post 78

U521150

smiley - applause!
*takes on Elrond-like tones*
And we shall be...the fellowship of the ring!


Join the fellowship!

Post 79

U521150

Hopefully, I mean.

smiley - bubbly!


Join the fellowship!

Post 80

cinnamon_spider

Our list of allies grows thi-n.


Key: Complain about this post