A Conversation for Black Death

Rec Room :Black Death

Post 1

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

The room is moderately sized, with a billiards table, several holo-projectors, a mini-bar and other assorted things with which one can relax.


Rec Room :Black Death

Post 2

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

*runs in from Detention Centre*

*leans against wall*

*looks around room*


Rec Room :Black Death

Post 3

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*The air seems to bend, convulse, and then a shadowy figure apears, about 2 meters and 5 centimeters tall.*

*almost frighteningly soothing voice*

good evening Chnei, how are things?


Rec Room :Black Death

Post 4

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

*screams in surprise*

What the...? Who are...? Where did...? When did...? How did...? Why did...?


Rec Room :Black Death

Post 5

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

*starts again*

Who are you? What are you doing here? I remember you... You were one of the ones who attacked us!! Your name's like Eversee or somehting, isn't it? What are you doing in here? Don't you know there's a Jedi Master on your ship?


Rec Room :Black Death

Post 6

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

My, my, that's alot to ask! My name is Master Eversor. The jedi on my ship are of no concern, Lord Niax can handle two masters at once, and Craxus probably likewise. What I am doing, here in the rec room, is reading a book, and having a drink, would you like one?

*offers her a bottle of Mon Calimari Inferno Water, and takes a sip from his tumbler*


Rec Room :Black Death

Post 7

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

*holds up still ignigted lighsaber*

Get away from me.

You're too confident. The Jedi are strong, stronger than you know!

*goes Jedi-like*

You underestimate the pwer of the Jedi! They're stronger than you! You're weak compared to them!!

*goes Sith like*

But, they're weak compared to you too...


Rec Room :Black Death

Post 8

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

*Jedi-like*

But the Jedi are good, presumably that carries power too...

*Sith - like*

The sith are more powerful. Helping little old ladies across the street doesn't give you power.



AH!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what is happening!! I don't get it!! I can't decide!! I don't want to decide!! Everyone else wants to make my mind up for me, they've even got a battle going on over me and I don't know what I want!!!

I can't stand this!! I don't want to stand this!!

*raises lightsaber in offensive posistion*

I suppose you're going to tell me to join your side, aren't you?

Just, everyone just get OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!

*runs from the room *


Rec Room :Black Death

Post 9

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?


Rec Room :Black Death

Post 10

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

~~to Chnei~~

Niether I nor Lord Niax has made the presumption of telling you how to live your life, we've just shown you a different path. We Sith respect the rights of all individuals to make their own minds up on their problems and choices.


Key: Complain about this post