A Conversation for The Tibetan Greenhouse Dugout

Tour Stop 4

Post 21

Garius Lupus

*Floats in with a pocket full of parsnip seeds from the last stop. Sprinkles some seeds and waters them.*

Alabastard looks so corporate, like a million other web sites. Classic goo seems more in keeping with the off-the-wall nature of DNA's books. I think I'll go join the Goo fan club.


Tour Stop 4

Post 22

Babel17

*from one tranquiliser to another*
Sorry that should have been tranquility!
Hello all. Oh, comparisons of Alab*****d v Goo, while using a bong.
A good idea? Undecided as yet, however classic goo for me.
BTW, Redbeard has some code for a few banners that could be erected at the Goo fanclub site. Just a thought.
Going to check out the benches now.


Tour Stop 4

Post 23

Alien

Goo is -much better- but I must confess I also use the alabaster and already got used to it... I noticed that the only way for me to know which persona is logged on is to use different skins for them now that you can no more see who you are when posting...


Tour Stop 4

Post 24

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

I much prefer the GOO - much more friendly. smiley - smiley


Tour Stop 4

Post 25

I'm not really here

I will put up some of Redbeard's banners on the Fan Club, but it involves doing some thinking and swapping connections, and complicated stuff like that. I have some friends coming over tonight to do some serious role-playing, so it might have to wait until tomorrow evening, but I am on the case, don't worry.
Where's the bong got to, and please make some room further down the bench, it's getting a bit warm and crowded in here.


Tour Stop 4

Post 26

Alien

Roleplaying?!? What do you play?!?

*is seriously addicted to roleplaying and hopes she'll get playing again tomorrow after WEEKS*


Tour Stop 4

Post 27

I'm not really here

I play loads of different characters, tonight I am being Arthur, the transvestite blacksmith Changeling. He's really cool, and makes loads of great stuff.


Tour Stop 4

Post 28

Alien

So the game is...?
Have you ever played CoC??


Tour Stop 4

Post 29

I'm not really here

Sorry, the game is a White Wolf, called Changeling. And I haven't played CofC, I was told by a close friend that I wouldn't like it. Is that what you play?


Tour Stop 4

Post 30

Alien

I've never heard of that game... And yes, CoC is what we play right now... Or would if we could get into it...


Tour Stop 4

Post 31

Garius Lupus

*Decides to play the roll of a tibetan monk. Sits. Meditates.*

Ooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm.


Tour Stop 4

Post 32

Munchkin

None of that, there will be a giant shambling Yeti through here before you know it!


Tour Stop 4

Post 33

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

Maybe that's the next stop on the tour! smiley - winkeye


Tour Stop 4

Post 34

Bluebottle

I'd like to go somewhere without yetis, and preferably no vegetables either....
I always thought a dug out was an aircraft shelter?


Tour Stop 4

Post 35

Munchkin

It's what happens when you take your Scots canine for a perambulation in the out of doors.

Boom, Boom! smiley - tongueout


Tour Stop 4

Post 36

I'm not really here

Very amusing. Maybe you can tell us what its called when you take a Yeti for a perambulation in the out of doors? Apart from sheer lunacy of course. I'd love to know the answer to that one.


Tour Stop 4

Post 37

Munchkin

Muuummm, are we nearly there Yeti? smiley - tongueout


Tour Stop 4

Post 38

coelacanth

Knock knock, who's there.. etc
Yeti nother mosquito
smiley - fish


Tour Stop 4

Post 39

I'm not really here

I wish I'd never asked...


Tour Stop 4

Post 40

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Hello folks. Sorry I missed the grand entrance; I've been off puttering and I didn't hear the bus.

If we can attract the attention of my titanium samovar... it's walking around here somewhere... over by the kauri, I think. Ah, here it comes. Hot, buttered tea for everyone. Where's that bong? Ready for a refill? herbs we have aplenty.smiley - bigeyes

I'll be along presently to sign up for the Classic Goo Club (soon as I find me glasses). This alabaster thing is designed to appeal to fans of Stalinist architecture, I think. Folks who've sicked their souls up at the dentists.

Enjoy you visit folks; and if you'd care to leave a snip of something behind, I'd be glad to pot it up for you.smiley - smiley

JTG


Key: Complain about this post