A Conversation for the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Vegetables

I like it.....

Post 1

Researcher 185550

Er, just one pedantic thing straight off. You've spelt "rumour" wrong -

"He poured derision and abuse upon those who were roumored to be vegans or staunch vegetarians"

Should be

"He poured derision and abuse upon those who were rumoured to be vegans or staunch vegetarians"

I think.

But apart from that, full steam ahead! (Unless the steam is from water for boiling vegetables as well)


I like it.....

Post 2

Jerms - a Brief flicker and then gone again.

Thanks! "Rumour" is one of those words I can never seem to get right, along with "Receive", "onomatapaea"(um?), and "Haemmorhage"(not sure of that one either, but I can't be ars'd looking them up.)

I'll go and correct meself now...

smiley - cheers


I like it.....

Post 3

Jerms - a Brief flicker and then gone again.

Oh, and if you can think off the top of your head, of anything that would be relevant to link to... that would be handy as well! smiley - cheers

PS. I was surprised to discover there was no entry about the SPCA, yet.


I like it.....

Post 4

Researcher 185550

Not at the moment....

Is that the Royal one?


I like it.....

Post 5

Jerms - a Brief flicker and then gone again.

I don't know what the difference is, really... but I couldn't find anything about either of them.
I'm wondering if it's worth adding it as an idea for the 'Challenge H2G2' thread thingee. I'm sure someone somewhere would want to add an entry on it, but it's not my thing.


I like it.....

Post 6

Researcher 185550

smiley - ok

Top idea! Not mine either.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more