First of all we'd like to thank A. Dr Justin for creating the new wonderful QED blob graphic. Your hardwork is much appreciated.
This week we have some very simple questions about your very own Post for you to ponder over. There are
only ten of them, and we have helpfully even provided the answers. All you have to do is sort out which
of the three possible answers is the correct one.
If you would like to send your answers to us here at we will give
you a mention in next week's edition. An email address has been handily provided for you below the
Ten Profound Post Puzzles
- Who came up with cartoons with the title of Filthy, Medicinal and Scandalous?
- Who wrote the eight part serial, 'Adventures in Cinema'?
- What word is printed on the space ship in the graphic that goes with the series of poems by
- According to Luckystar, what are you likely to do on the dance floor?
A. Fall over
C. Dance around your handbag
- Who wrote, 'Notes From A Small Planet'?
- How many words does Demon Drawer usually write about?
- Who is the'Big Cheese' of The Post?
- Who won the first round of 'Word Play'?
B. A. Dr Justin
- What 'theme' was featured in the 9th October 2003 edition?
B. Tongue Twisters
- Who has become a rather 'Cranky Gardener'?
B. Darth Zaphod
Send your answers to [email protected], please include
your h2g2 researcher name and 'U' number, so credit can be given where it is due.
Correspondence should be with me no later than Monday 10th November 2003
Those that Deserve a Pat on the Back
Thank you for sending your answers in last week, there was a great response, here are those all important results. Well done to you all.
The Gold Medal Winners are -
Clive the Flying Ostrich - All Ten Questions Correct.
A. Dr Justin - All Ten Questions Correct.
Pinniped - All Ten Questions Correct.
The Runner up is -
Psycorp - Six Questions Correct
Ten Curious Cinematic Creations Answers
- An Adventure 65 Millions Years In The Making.
B. Jurassic Park
- In Order To Trap Him, He Must Become Him.
- When The Sun Goes Down... Another World Comes To Life.
A. The Fast And The Furious
- Fear Can Hold You Prisoner... ... Hope Can Set You Free
A. The Shawshank Redemption
- He's back, he's bigger and he's up for it! The hugely-endowed sequel.
B. Austin PowersTM The Spy Who Shagged Me
- Nothing On Earth Can Prepare You.
- In Space, No-One Can Hear You Scream.
- Last time, he fought against his sworn enemies... This time he will fight with them.
C. Blade II
- She brought a small town to its feet and a huge company to its knees.
B. Erin Brockovich
- A Generation's Final Journey Begins
B. Star Trek Nemesis