A Conversation for The Church of the True Brownie

New new members area.

Post 101

marvthegrate LtG KEA

You may certainly be one of us! As for a suitable position I could go for a fasion consultant. Welcome and be well my child!
-Archbishop Marv


New new members area.

Post 102

Fashion Cat

Thanx! Though I probably wont be able to improve the fashion much around here.. everything seems to be completely in hand!!

Brownies all round!


New new members area.

Post 103

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Aye, but if you have any ideas to spiff up this old robe I should be greatly pleased.


New new members area.

Post 104

Fashion Cat

Right. hows about we get this re-made out of finest silk (only the best for the Archbishop) in a deep, chocolatey brown colour, with lighter piping.... I'm open to suggestions on this one guys.

Maybe we could even get all of us co-ordinated... (what am i getting myself into!!!)

hehe smiley - smiley


New new members area.

Post 105

marvthegrate LtG KEA

The possibility exsists but I rather think that most of our members would be hard to catch long enough to get them to don their new robes.


New new members area.

Post 106

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

Perhaps if we baited the trap with some of monsy's brownies?... You never know, it might work! smiley - winkeye


New new members area.

Post 107

canadian girl(resigned)

i wouldn't mind an outfit, especially if brownies are involved smiley - smiley


New new members area.

Post 108

Fashion Cat

Right... Give me a while to think (ie. wait till after my exams! I'm spending too much time here as it is! I should really have discovered this site after my exams shouldn't I!!!! smiley - winkeye), then I'll come up with some clothing fit for all acolytes, priests, bishops, archbishops (and anyone else...!) worthy of the True Brownie faith!!

hehe...


New new members area.

Post 109

Triv, Patron Saint of Merry-Go-Rounds; Maker of Sacred Signposts CotTB; Foxy Manor's Head Butler; ACE (GROOVY!)

I bow in hommage to the brownie altar, and nibble at its base.
Allow me to be the icing for an otherwise delectable organization.

incorperate me, I beg of you.

Triv


New new members area.

Post 110

Kumabear

*stands silently beside altar guarding the brownies which were not unlawfilly siezed by the so-called authorities*

*thinks to self....."just let them try that again......"


........Oh. hello, Triv........I'm sure the Archbishop will be with you directly.


New new members area.

Post 111

Triv, Patron Saint of Merry-Go-Rounds; Maker of Sacred Signposts CotTB; Foxy Manor's Head Butler; ACE (GROOVY!)

I have the upmost respect for authorities...provided they have an equal level of respect for my dessert. Guard them well brother, and be so kind as to inform your superior that I will await his audience patiently...I will wait till the end of eternity if it will allow me to worship in this house of pleasure.

<>

Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm talkin' 'bout chocolate here.

Triv


New new members area.

Post 112

Hopelessly Paranoid

I... Trilly... Keeper of The Sacred Texts.. am forever noting parables, hymns, and accounts of great brownie accomplishment. In our quest for further knowledge of this sacred food I have found out that I am lacking somewhat in...*ahem*... some knowledges of the faith.. in such matters as..


What IS a blonde brownie?
How many brownies does it take to change a light bulb?
Why and how would you get a brownie to change a light bulb?
Who has been adding mind-altering substances to my brownies?

this I leave to you

Trilly, keeper of the sacred texts


New new members area.

Post 113

Triv, Patron Saint of Merry-Go-Rounds; Maker of Sacred Signposts CotTB; Foxy Manor's Head Butler; ACE (GROOVY!)

1. A blondie's a brownie made with white chocolate instead of milk or dark chocolate. It's white, usually with white chocolate chips, hence the whole 'blonde' thing.

2. One

3. You ask really nicely and hope he doesn't melt.

4. Mind-altering substances? I don't know what you're talking about...ooh...are you usually purple with three arm and an accountant for a leg...?

Triv


New new members area.

Post 114

Kumabear


Mind altering substances have never been added to the sacred brownies...................................one hopes.


New new members area.

Post 115

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Triv, I welcome you with open arms, but before I entitle you, I should know what you would like your title to be!
-Archbishop Marv


New new members area.

Post 116

Triv, Patron Saint of Merry-Go-Rounds; Maker of Sacred Signposts CotTB; Foxy Manor's Head Butler; ACE (GROOVY!)

Archbishop...I would very much like my title to be that of...of...

<>

Archbishop...I would very much like my title to be one of your choosing, as I am quite tired and in need of a good night's sleep. If I dream of something incredibly witty I'll let you know in the morning.

Oh--and while we're at it, would you like me to design an official banner for the congregation's personal spaces? I'm a handy little bugger sometimes.

Triv.


New new members area.

Post 117

Hopelessly Paranoid

Maybe the sacred brownies ARE mind altering substances... allowing us to see the world through...brownier...eyes...

...anywho...

Triv, Maker of Sacred Signposts... its catchy smiley - smiley

Trilly
Keeper of the Texts


New new members area.

Post 118

Triv, Patron Saint of Merry-Go-Rounds; Maker of Sacred Signposts CotTB; Foxy Manor's Head Butler; ACE (GROOVY!)

I aproove, whole heartedly.

Let it be so Archbishop. I've always been fond of signposts...

Triv. smiley - smiley


New new members area.

Post 119

Thomas

O Great Archbishop, I come before thee an unfortunate browniless soul. It would be my great pleasure to join your Church and be cleansed of my brownilessness. (Okay, I admit, I have a stockpile of Little Debbie brownies in my pantry, but do they count?)


New new members area.

Post 120

Triv, Patron Saint of Merry-Go-Rounds; Maker of Sacred Signposts CotTB; Foxy Manor's Head Butler; ACE (GROOVY!)

Oh Archbishop (just in case ya missed the twisted way I decided on this the first time):

On the strength of the advice of my fellow brownie-lover-in-arms I humbly request my title to be:

<>

Triv, Maker of Sacret Signposts.

<>

If ya don't mind sir. smiley - smiley

Triv


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more