A Conversation for The Definitive Collection of Urban Legends

Important Announcement!

Post 61

Deek

Thanks G.B. Glad to have been of help. Do you want any more or have you got enough? There's this one about a fishing boat being sunk by a cow dropping out of the sky you see... A.M. smiley - winkeye


Congratulations to all contributors!

Post 62

Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit

It seems this collection has now replaced another of those horrible "h2g2 writing team" articles, and is an official guide entry. Good job to everyone who helped out.

For anyone wishing to continue to contribute, I will still maintain this page. The PTB occasionally check old articles for update material, so I imagine new stuff could become part of the official guide entry eventually. Just don't hold your breath. smiley - winkeye In the meantime, this can still be the DEFINITIVE source.


Congratulations to all contributors!

Post 63

Gobnet O'Lunacy (R127840)

I didn't have the opportunity to read all the replies to your urban legend query, but have you tried out the www.DarwinAwards.com website? I'm sure you all know that the Darwin Awards are awarded to people who have improved the human gene pool by removing themselves from it - a lot of stories up here about people who have done stupid things - some authenticated, some not, but most are worth a good giggle and probably come under the heading of Urban legends.....


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more