A Conversation for Orange Juice and Toothpaste

Food experiments

Post 1

FrenchFan

I don't know what you are talking about.

I am used to brush my teeth once I Finished my breakfast.

If you a


Breakfast Laws

Post 2

Evil Jack McDeath

Indeed, it's the First Law of Breakfast; Once you've brushed your teeth, you are no longer permitted to eat or drink any breakfast items as you have now passed into the lunch zone (with a possible diversion into elevenses).

The Second Law of Breakfast states that when adding sugar and milk to a bowl of cereal it is imperative that the sugar is added before the milk. It's interesting to note that somewhere in the region of 95% of the population flaunt that law willy-nilly.

The Third Law of Breakfast informs us that mushrooms have no business appearing in a fry up, but that just goes without saying.


Breakfast Laws

Post 3

The Cat Called Em

no, that's not true. You *have* to put the sugar on afterwards, cos otherwise it all ends up at the bottom of the bowl, and there is then no point to adding it at all.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more