A Conversation for Douglas Adams and 42

Starship Titanic

Post 1

The Rumpled Academic

Where on earth can I get Starship Titanic? I've only heard fleeting references to it Adams has made, and there is no real information about it on the internet. Can somebody please help me?


Starship Titanic

Post 2

Trin Tragula

http://www.starshiptitanic.com/

That's the official website - as for actually getting hold of a copy, try the usual online places would be my suggestion. Great game, but since I've upgraded my computer, I find I can't play it anymore, no matter how many patches I'm offered.


Starship Titanic

Post 3

The Rumpled Academic

I might be making a fool of myself, but www.starshiptitanic.com is just a picture of the ship with "now boarding" written on the bottom. Am I missing something incredibly obvious on how to get into the site?


Starship Titanic

Post 4

Trin Tragula

No you're not - me being dense, I'm afraid. I don't know what to suggest about getting a copy - amazon? second-hand? - but, like I say, be warned: it was designed for Win95 and it's a bit of a nightmare trying to get it to run on anything else.

smiley - dontpanic


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more