A Conversation for The Quest for a Free Lunch

An addition, slimly and cruel.

Post 1

Dorian Gray

Cruel as in great food, but no compensation to the owner of the establishment, can only be done with two or fewer people. Order and eat as though nothing was amiss, call for the bill as if nothing was amiss, when the bill comes look at it with concern then tell the waiter to kindly wait while you get extra cash out of the glovely of your car. Usually this will not seem strange and will give the waiter caniving thoughts of his or her own. (Make sure you cover the plate of your car before you get to the eatery, and that you park either facing away from the eatery or far away.) If your car is infront of the resturant rumige in the dash before driving away at an alarming velocity.
Always remember that this method prevents you from eating at the particular establishment for some time. And for heavens sake, don't leave anything with you name or adress on it.

Dorian Grey


Key: Complain about this post

An addition, slimly and cruel.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more