A Conversation for The Ozark Party Platform - Because Everyone Has a Voice.

thing

Post 1

(crazyhorse)impeach hypatia

where do you stand on the thing vs thursday debate?


thing

Post 2

Hypatia

Thank you for asking that question, Crazyhorse. This gives me the opportunity to address an important issue - namely divisiveness on h2g2.

I want to state that as President I will do my utmost to equally represent all factions within our community. Once I become President I intend to address important issues and to be an advocate for the community at large. If I perceive that any group or any researcher is being treated unfairly or is suffering from discrimination then it will be my tast to come to their defense. Yes, even those groups and individuals with whom I personally disagree.

It is for this reason that I decline to be pulled into the ongoing conflict between the Thingites and the Thursdayites. Naturally, I do have an opinion on this issue, and under other circumstances I would be willing to share it with you.

I hope that my choice of Jodan as a running mate will give you an insight into my personal views. I will also publically state my admiration for Clive and that I admire the dedication and doggedness of the Thingites in promoting their cause.


thing

Post 3

Hypatia

I apologize. I hit the post button by mistake. I also want to state that I do use the word Thursday frequently in my job. I am afraid I would be hard pressed not to. And that I also respect the Thursdayites and their courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.

Hypatia


thing

Post 4

(crazyhorse)impeach hypatia

what a very diplomatic answer....very politicianlike of yousmiley - rofl


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Ozark Party Platform - Because Everyone Has a Voice.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more