A Conversation for The Ozark Party Platform - Because Everyone Has a Voice.

Re: The Ozark Party Platform.

Post 1

frontiersman

Hi Hyp,

These are (almost) all good policies.

Two points though:

I'm sure that the Sec of Health designate, Dr. Z, wouldn't want any of us to undergo the dreaded colostomy surgery! I feel you must mean 'free colonoscopy investigations'. Otherwise I would want to 'opt out'of that particular, rather dubious 'privilege', from sheer dread of the procedure, especially if it were entirely an unnecessary excercise in the absence of disease! (he! he!). I'd need a second opinion, at least; but I'd prefer it from a gastroenterology surgeon!!
smiley - laughsmiley - sadfacesmiley - winkeye

Secondly:
Would the Magna Hootoo Carta be signed at Runnynose at the time of 1215 on the dot, and in the presence of all the archbishops,bishops,abbots, earls (and churls), barons (that includes barrens), justiciars (justicee how it goes), foresters, sheriffs (especially Wyatt TwEarp), stewards (some 'arder than others),servants, and all her bailiffs and liege subjects??
If not, I'm not playing an' will take my ball 'ome.

front ears, man!


smiley - tongueoutsmiley - run


Re: The Ozark Party Platform.

Post 2

J

First one - smiley - ok

Second one - I'll see what we can do about Wyatt Earp, but I think he's dead. We'll gather all the grandest figgers of h2g2... smiley - bigeyes

Does this satisfy you, oh lovely supporter?

smiley - blacksheep


Re: The Ozark Party Platform.

Post 3

frontiersman

As an avid supporter of the principle of democratic monarchy (see my personal space) the answer has to be in the affirmative!

That means 'yes!'

(This [real life] stance earns me some English (British) republican 'enemies' from time to time; but I don't give a damn!).


f.smiley - biggrin


Re: The Ozark Party Platform.

Post 4

J

Hmm. Really?

I don't have any problems with Democratic Monarchies really. 2legs is running for President though, and he's already King. Seems just a bit like an autocracy.

Thanks smiley - smiley

smiley - blacksheep


Re: The Ozark Party Platform.

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

ahhh, but both the postions of king and pressident ahve no real power, for ultimate power must reside with teh ultimate being smiley - zen which is either nighthoover or the hamster smiley - erm


Re: The Ozark Party Platform.

Post 6

J

Ah, but one becomes the official empty shirt virtual President. smiley - ok It's difficult to proclaim someone as king unless whoever is doing the proclaiming has a mandate from the public.

I think the hamster favors us smiley - smiley It was that line about pajamas that helped us.

smiley - blacksheep


Re: The Ozark Party Platform.

Post 7

Hypatia

Ahem, Jodan. /F2520084?thread=998207&post=11178960#p11178960

Do we have a wee giftie poo for our dear friend 2Legs?


Re: The Ozark Party Platform.

Post 8

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - evilgrin I've not made my mind up yet.... That bit on your mafesto about the magna carta smiley - erm even if it were removed.... the intention were still ahve been there smiley - biggrinsmiley - evilgrin


Re: The Ozark Party Platform.

Post 9

J

Psst - I'm sure your extremely shrewd political mind must have known that magna carta bit was just a bargaining chip. We respect your service as King of H2G2 greatly.

Have a yacht.

smiley - blacksheep


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Ozark Party Platform - Because Everyone Has a Voice.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more