A Conversation for Jedi Academy: Space

Space

Post 81

[...]

< And the interceptor hasn't picked up on the ship? >


Space

Post 82

Secretly Not Here Any More


Space

Post 83

[...]

< Then someone will have to eventually discover it one way or another.... >

*Some fragments of the Red Star scatter into Yavin IV orbit. Some bits burn up while others are more stubborn, heading for the floor..*


Space

Post 84

Secretly Not Here Any More


Space

Post 85

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*the spiky head thing follows the retreating interceptor, having nothing else to do and not understanding why it is here*


Space

Post 86

Secretly Not Here Any More


Space

Post 87

[...]

< It appeared next to The Red Star... >


Space

Post 88

Secretly Not Here Any More


Space

Post 89

Secretly Not Here Any More

>>>YAVIN IV ORBIT<<<<<>


Space

Post 90

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Ok i read teh backlog, i just need to understand a few things. Isnt the Red Star, the sith ship. Could someoen just explain whats going on, and why there is a big head floating in space saying what do you want to people?


Space

Post 91

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*the head disapears and a massive black Imperial mark III Star Destroyer de-cloacks off the bow and begins pelting the Red Star with disabling ion cannon fire. After the shields fail and the weapons and engines go offline the ISD begins dragging the Red Star in with its tractor beams.*

*a dark and ominous voice projects over the loudspeakers*

I'm here already, now what the ruddy h#ll do you people friggen want eh?


Space

Post 92

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

and by "red star" I meant "the interceptor"

but still, why did whoever called me here, call me here, I want to know now, not two minutes from now, now!


Space

Post 93

Asmodai Dark (The Eternal Builder, servant of Howard, Crom, and Beans)


Space

Post 94

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

some wanted me to lead a band of mercs?


Space

Post 95

[...]

< Tri-brackets for for out of character please.

HDS the Interceptor went back into Yavin more than ten hours before you tractored it... >


Space

Post 96

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*over the comm*

so you want me to lead a band of mercenaries then?

(this is the proper out of charector, too many people use poor form) that means that I have really good tractor beams then don't I?


Space

Post 97

Asmodai Dark (The Eternal Builder, servant of Howard, Crom, and Beans)


Space

Post 98

Asmodai Dark (The Eternal Builder, servant of Howard, Crom, and Beans)

*A civillian ship flies through space, carrying the clouded form of ma'rol*


Space

Post 99

[...]

< *speed camera takes picture* >


Space

Post 100

Secretly Not Here Any More

*Interceptor heads towards Endor at extremely high speeds*


Key: Complain about this post