The Base Regiment

3 Conversations


The Base Regiment is a home for all the duty personnel for the TERRANIC ARMY (those of us who actually do all the work), take a quick stroll around and see whose services you need the most

The Guardroom



The Guardroom is where you will find Colonel Reefgirl and Colonel Creachy, the MP's. If you have any problems with security or you've been naughty soldiers or if you want to be an Army copper this is the place for you.

Situated at the back of the Guardroom is the The Interrogation Room which is where we take all the 'special' cases.

Base Hospital



This speaks for it's self, if you need Hospital and Medical Care this is where you'll find Dr MO, Capt FWT and Sergent Lucky Star, anyone who needs a little medical TLC, this is the place for you. Of course TLC stands for Total Lack of Care.

The Base Psyciatrist



The resident Base Psyciatrist is Dr Anthea, if you need spiritual help, a good talk through your problems, or just need a chat and a good cry the doctor is always in and loaded with morphine.

Intelligance Services

Intelligance Headquarters is the place to go if you fancy yourself as James Bond, sneak up on HDS (or whatever he calls himself now) and join up.

Chief Negotiators Office

The Office is where you will find Captain Zarquon's Singing Fish. As you will see, he has an easy job.




Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1096030

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more