A Conversation for Movie News from Robbie Stamp

Oh my God, NOoooooooo!!!!!

Post 221

Jim Lynn

It definitely does. I've seen it three times now, and loved it every time.


Oh my God, NOoooooooo!!!!!

Post 222

eccentricMartyn

Well now I am looking forward to it even more!! Evenbetter, I'm being taken to see it as a late birthday treat so I'm not paying! Hehehe! Have to say, from what I've seen of the previews, the voice of Marvin was an excellent choice!


Oh my God, NOoooooooo!!!!!

Post 223

kiwilander

What are you kidding me? Have you even done the slightest bit of poking around into this movie? it looks GREAT! Why bother being faithful to the book when the book was a spinoff of the original radio series. None of the various productions of HHG in different mediums have been exactly the same, so why should this be any different? The cast look great, so do the previews and I even got a promotion hitchhikers towel yesterday! This movie will be splendiforous and considering Adams just about wrote the entire script before he passed away (I can't describe how annoying that is, although I'm sure Adams feels this even more) then it should be a cracker.


Oh my God, NOoooooooo!!!!!

Post 224

Thin Lizzy

I like the look of the movie- but I'm not so sure about Marvin. He looks like a plastic SMASH martian.


Oh my God, NOoooooooo!!!!!

Post 225

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I saw it last night. Marvin was much better than I expected, Zaphod much worse. You win some, you lose some. smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post