A Conversation for Official UnderGuide Gem Polishers' Survival Guide (UG)

Hovering in the doorway...

Post 1

broelan

...and not sure if I should come in.

I haven't had anything to do with the Underguide Scheme in the past, but as you seem to be needing volunteers and I seem to have a small bit of spare time on my hands lately, I'll give it a try if you'll have me smiley - smiley


Hovering in the doorway...

Post 2

LL Waz

Come in and welcome smiley - smiley. We definitely need volunteers and there are entries waiting for polishing.

Jodan has the keys, I'll go and point him in this direction.

smiley - bubbly on your fifth h2 birthday by the way. Excellent way to celebrate by joing the UnderGuide.

Waz


Hovering in the doorway...

Post 3

J

Hi Broe smiley - smiley
Everyone has to start some time, eh? Two of our three current full editors (that would be Tube and I) started in the UG significantly after it began planning. Don't worry about not having anything to do with us yet. We're a friendly bunch... we don't bite.

(and I'm not going to add 'hard' here because we don't!)

Anyway, we'll certainly have you. Too much polishing and decisions have been made by eds lately. I don't mind it, but that's because Tube and Waz here are the ones doing the work.

Alright. All I need is an email address to send an invite to the Yahoo Forum, and I'll make sure Jims gets your badge in next time we email him (which might be after I forget to do this, so if it doesn't appear just bother us). So email UnderGuideEditors at hotmail dot com and we'll send an invite to the Yahoo Forum (just like the h2g2 volunteer yahoo forums, but ours is a bar called, disappointingly, the 'Pig and Slag').

smiley - ok

smiley - blacksheep


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more