A Conversation for Those Who Can't Edit, Critique

Here's what I think...

Post 1

Doctor Smith

...not that my thoughts really matter, but that's okay. I think that the peer critique idea is excellent and would really help h2g2. I would love to get involved in such a thing. However, I'm not entirely sure how to (efficiently) go about finding submissions to critique. I guess that means that I also don't know how to get my own submissions critiqued.

Maybe such a thing already exists, but I think that an index of submissions would be a really useful tool. It seems like I heard of such a list somewhere, but I don't remember where.


Here's what I think...

Post 2

vegiman:-)

Hi Doctor Smith,
Why not pop over to my page. There you will find a link that you can add to your own page. This link will not only show you who is on line, but gives you an A to Z of pages written.

Many of your questions will be answered there.

Sorry for the delay in answering (Computer problems). Perhaps you would care to take part in the Critique Fun Run. All info on my page.
vegimansmiley - smiley


Here's what I think...

Post 3

Doctor Smith

Thank you kindly.


Here's what I think...

Post 4

vegiman:-)

You are welcome but did you blow a raspberry at the idea of putting the who's on line and A to Z on your own page.
vegimansmiley - smiley


Here's what I think...

Post 5

Doctor Smith

Certainly not. I'm planning on changing the contents of my page, but I need to plan things out first. Rest assured, though, that when the newly-upgraded Home Page of the Mighty Doctor John Smith is up and running, those links will be prominently placed!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more