A Conversation for The Contestants and The Vote

vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 1

Peregrine, 22nd Duke of Earl ~ What would Magnum P.I. do ? ~

A very famous man once said -

" If frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their asses on the ground a-hoppin' "


Perry. smiley - bubbly


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 2

Reality Manipulator

Hi Perry here is my vote for you ---> x. Good luck and I hope you will enjoy being in the Big House as much as I did.smiley - biggrin

kat


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 3

SKIT ~ "The Diggler Lives on"

Jolly good show old chap! Shame the show isn't.

Here's the Sworter "un point" going to the dashing cove in the moleskin breeks!

I fear you are hostage to fortune with the...errrrr... rum crowd you've been billeted with...but your recent dalliance with the new-age traveller floosie , plus the copious supply of penicillin, should stand you in good stead. I'll sneak in my Purdey, if it's of any use to you P?

Gertrude's knitting you a balaclava. Chin Up (if you can find it), old boy!!

Pumpy smiley - geek


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 4

draculina

unusual company for our #1 mole-hunter... smiley - boing i wonder how long you will be able to keep your hands off the glock....

my vote for peregrine smiley - rose
smiley - dragon


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 5

Scarlet Woman, (new and improved)!

Dear Duke,

Chelsea has sent me to offer you her ample support...is that comfy Perry? smiley - loveblush

Now, I was going to smuggle in a dozen oysters under me skirts along with a few gulls eggs ( I went to some lengths to get those I can tell you) but on reflection I thought such underhand trafficking of goods might jeopardize your chances.

So I'll just sit here and eat them myself......ummmm ...don't mind me........

I vote for Peregrine

smiley - fairy


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 6

Peregrine, 22nd Duke of Earl ~ What would Magnum P.I. do ? ~

smiley - wah Never had I expected such warm wishes and smiley - tickles smiley - wah

I fear I am quite emotional, and perhaps a little tired ....

smiley - drunk

I've quite exhausted myself moving from room to room. I shan't even mention the incident when the teenage sorceress surprised me in the tub smiley - blush - thanks be to Pazuzu, I have my Malleus Maleficarum at hand !!!

Thank you all for your votes, dearest chums !

BUT remember - it is essential that you each vote once a day ! A Ducal vote a day keeps the underclass at bay etc etc. smiley - winkeye

smiley - bubbly

P.S. the Glock is oiled, polished, and purring like a kitty.


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 7

J

Go Perry!! I will vote for you!!

And no one else smiley - winkeye

smiley - blacksheep


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 8

The Magster

Dear Peregrine
Chelsea sent me to vote for you smiley - biggrin As I have great respect for Cg I shall do as she suggests and VOTE PEREGRINE. Good luck smiley - winkeye


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 9

SKIT ~ "The Diggler Lives on"

From the escivoire of Major I. Sworter
****************************************

Monday morning and Sworter up with the larks.

Bagged a few and made a rather piquant lark's -tongue paté. Most agreeable spread large on toast with a generous cayenne/paprika sprinkling.

Despite the "slow" start to proceedings which, I confess, has engendered this particular observer with a wraith-like torpor punctuated by spontaneous bouts of narcolepsy...

...the Monday Sworter vote goes to PEREGRINE and his nocturnal....."Me? The 22nd Duke of Earl...in the Big Sister Bedroom...bifurcated twixt 2 young fillies.... and moleskin jimmyjams, to boot?"...

...( Stay in the Land of Nod, not Onan, old chap)

I look forward to some real ACTION!!

Yours in torpitude etc...

Ian smiley - geek




vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 10

U208660

Magster-now dressed in jeans and tartan shirt-thinks she's Peregrine,and is walking about the streets with a sandwich board with VOTE FOR ME painted on it.People are stopping to take another look at this so called Peregrine..whose face is full of lipstick and mascara.one guy passes and says,"y'know i feel sorry for her,her name is really Kris".A deadly hush comes over the crowd of people which as gathered round Peregrine...and they quitely start to move away....


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 11

Lost & Found Rhino

I too shall cast my vote for Peregrine - only because of the moles


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 12

U208660

Kris-Quick as flash says-"I watch that documentry about rhinos last night i know that will be me next name yeh it will sound great and know one will know its me again..and i can say i got sick of riding me harley round Texas.now i will say i went on safari looking at the rhinos everyone will believe me.


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 13

wysiwyger



I vote for Perry!

The longer he's in there, the safer it is out here smiley - smiley


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 14

U208660

Kris looks in the mirror and shouts,"DOUG-NOW I'VE TURNED INTO WYNSINGER".Doug as seen this all before put he mutters," this owld gals gettin' worse"."Cant yeh do anything for me Doug",owld Doug quick as a flash says,"Kris what you will have to do is get rid of all the mirror there's nothin' yeh can do".just as Dug gets the words out Kris as turned into Pattie Penny..she looks at Doug-in a threatin' manner and says,"who yeh talkin' to Deep!No-one speaks to me like that..in case yeh dont know it i'm mates with Bushy Baby and Maxie baby and know one talks to us pirates like that!" doug laffs cos it looks kinda funny Kris dressed in jeans and a tartan shirt thinkin' she's Pattie Pennie or Bush baby or even Maxie Baby."poor owld gal says Dug-she's gettin' worse by the hour.


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 15

draculina

day 2... my vote for peregrine. make something happen... anything..

smiley - dragon
(blows some sparks in the direction of the house)


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 16

Scarlet Woman, (new and improved)!

Day 2 too

I cast my vote for Peregrine also.




vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 17

U208660

woooow that means all of you Kris-you certainly have a spoonfull of names to pick from owld gal.


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 18

SKIT ~ "The Diggler Lives on"

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Laugh!! If I wasn't wearing m'trusty surgical appliance I'd have a protruberance bigger than Boinky's!!!!

Brilliant, just brilliant P old bean!!! Such a Shining Wit, as Rev. Spooner might have said...

I fear the house is not the only edifice to have been possessed!!

smiley - blackcatsmiley - skull§smiley - skullsmiley - blackcat

Therefore, without hesitation, repetition - but a fair amount of deviation - the Tuesday Sworter vote goes to the distrait Duke PEREGRINE.

(A shame about the first victim of the Sigil's evil curse...ask Cyzaki where she had her hair done... smiley - online2long...small world...)

Yours in excited agoginess etc,

Major Ian X. Sworter smiley - geek


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 19

wysiwyger



Is it the next day yet? If it is then I vote Perry today as well (I've lost track of when we started).


vote PEREGRINE !!!

Post 20

draculina

day 3

my vote for peregrine... go perry go!!!

smiley - dragon


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more