A Conversation for What's your favourite episode of Blackadder?

Head

Post 1

Researcher 230518

If there was ever a classic episode of Blackadder, it has to be Head from Blackadder 2.


Head

Post 2

LilBlackadder

no way chains in 2 i luv ludwig!
Dear Qveen,
I evil prince Ludwig the indestructible have your two friends and you must choose between them.....


Head

Post 3

LilBlackadder

no way chains in 2 i luv ludwig!
Dear Qveen,I evil prince Ludwig the indestructible have your two friends and you must choose between them.....


Head

Post 4

viking1972

Why is everyone talking about series 2. It`s the least good of the three series!


Head

Post 5

Chalice1982

I agree - Series 2 is the least brilliant - although it is still brilliant!

And I agree that Head is the best of the series. The end of Chains used to freak me out when I was little - OK, maybe it still does a little.

So which is the best series? Blackadder Goes Forth I reckon, tho i do love the first series. I think Blackadder is a fab example of a comedy show that actually knows when to stop (apart from the christmas special, ick), unlike Only Fools and Red Dwarf.

Chalice
"I said would you care to STROLL with me a while, just if you've got time and IF YOU'RE NOT TOO BUSY!!"


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more