A Conversation for Pleasure, Pain and Permanence - H2G2's Body Modification Society.

Members and Modifications

Post 41

BobTheFarmer

Im getting my next dragon *very* soon. I'm going to see the guy to get it designed tomorrow... And Im thinking I might get me nip pierced too...


Members and Modifications

Post 42

Sierra Indigo - now Cheesecakethulhu flavoured

Oooh. I saw some flash I really like. It's a black dragon and a red dragon all twisted around into a yin yang symbol. It's really purdy.


Members and Modifications

Post 43

BobTheFarmer

smiley - ok Dragons are cool!
I'm really excited about getting my next one, it'll probably be a two session job at least... I've waited for this one since I got my last one done...


Members and Modifications

Post 44

Sierra Indigo - now Cheesecakethulhu flavoured

My lultimate dragon is big, and it'll be expemesive...but in the meanthime, I want as many drangons as I can afford!

yay for cider!


Members and Modifications

Post 45

BobTheFarmer

i think that will do with the dragons when I get this one done. It will be quite big... But I don't want to drown out the individual tattoos with too many.

Cider? Why's that? I can't drink cider anymore, one mouthful when Im stone cold sober and I will hurl. Too many 13 yr old days drinking it in the local park...


Members and Modifications

Post 46

Saturnine

Oooooh...dragons...I love dragon tattoos. Nice and classic. I don't think they will ever be passe. Not my style personally (I'm more religious/contemporary)

Speaking of tattoo's and the suchlike...you can see mine (OK, so it's a bit blurry) at: http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/saturninedidnt as well as general other pictures of moi. I got my webcam set up the other day. smiley - smiley

I'm going to attempt to take another one at some point today, as the one that's up right now isn't too clear on the detail. But you can get the general gist of it.

I'm still waiting to get hold of either a printer, or an actual copy of the comic book cover that has the design for my next tattoo on. It's a punk/goth/cyber-esque pink mermaid, and the bottom detail is perfect for developing into a sleeve. I'm not sure whether I want it on my leg, or my arm right now. So I'm gonna hold out longer - because if you don't know, DON'T. That's how you avoid mistakes.


Members and Modifications

Post 47

Sierra Indigo - now Cheesecakethulhu flavoured

Cider was cheap, adns the new versioun I founds is highly mroe alcoholic. So I'ma hpya.


Members and Modifications

Post 48

Saturnine

Cider = evil.

*shudders*


Members and Modifications

Post 49

retrom

right now i have some scars on my left arm kinda unnoticable they blend in with my slight tan, im thinking about redoing them and adding some on my right arm, sometime i wanna get a tattoo probley a dragon on my back


Members and Modifications

Post 50

Yvonne aka india

Once again, after saying to myself "no more, that's it", I've gone and got another pair of holes. Another pair in my outer labia, making two rings in each. My boyfriend, who does my piercings for me, reckons that if I get any more labia rings I'll be able to lace them up like corset strings. smiley - smiley

This time I'm going to say "no more" and try to stick to it!


Members and Modifications

Post 51

retrom

i redid my left arm last night it still stings but it turned out good
i guess thats about it kinda slow around here


Members and Modifications

Post 52

Saturnine

smiley - footprints


Members and Modifications

Post 53

Jerms - a Brief flicker and then gone again.

Yeah I'll join up for this....
I have a naval banana bar, a ring in my left nipple, and... well I /had/ a ring in my right as well, but it got bitten too hard a few months ago and it still hasn't healed properly yet, so of course the ring's been taken out until then... not sure if that still counts as a piercing or not... I /intend/ to put it back in when my body's ready, but that would depend on the tunnel not closing over. Not sure if I would go through the pain of getting it done again, if it has...

Three piercings was enough for me... and in the future I intend to get three tattoos, too:
a moko (Maori tribal tattoo), probably on my upper thigh,
a celtic valkaknot, similar to the one depicting the planes of Asgard, but done like those optical illusions where the four planes of a three-dimensional triangular shape don't quite meet properly, and you can't tell which plane is the closest... hard to discribe but I could draw it well enough! Not sure where I want this one yet,
and a slave bracelet, circling my upper right bicep, (this will be my first tattoo, but I need to find an artist who is happy to combine silver powder with grey ink first... none I've spoken to are willing to take that risk yet!)

I also want to get my tongue lengthened by having my lingual frenelum cut (saving up the money for it now!) and if that works then I might also consider having it forked... we'll see what happens.


If my mate Chucky was still active on h2g2 he'd be happy to share his modifications with you, but since he isn't I'll do it for him...
So far he's had about 45 piercings pretty much all over his body (it might be 46 now - I've lost count) but only his latest lowbret spike remains... his body seems to have a low tolerance for them.
Also he has two brandings: a celtic headless cross on his left bicep, and an inverted pentogram on his right bicep.
He has a scarification on his left shoulder blade which again is difficult to describe... it looks sorta heiroglyphic... like a pyramid, with a line coming out from behind it going to the right, and a circle above it to the left.
And I don't know if it counts as 'modification' as such, but he also has the scars which remain from his recent superman suspension.

I'll keep you posted if any changes happen! smiley - biggrin


Members and Modifications

Post 54

Black-Eyed Girl... Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity!

Is this place still alive and well????
I only just found you all!

I cant remember who said they had a pinup girl on a space ship, but has that been in a tattoo mag, it sounds familiar and I can 'see' it.

Anyway, me... I Have:
I have a killer whale... not a damn dolphin! on my left shoulder blade, winnie the pooh and piglet on my right ankle and tigger on my left.
Navel piercing, 3 rings in left ear and 2 in right... had my tongue and eyebrow done before but they had to come out! *cry*

I want a japanese symbol on my wrist saying 'fighting spirit' and a double star on the other.
Hopefully, if everything goes well today and I can actually summon up the courage to get there, I will have a labret and eyebrow piercing by teatime. Yay!!!

And bad pics taken at stupid o clock in the morning on my phone.

http://www.hostgif.com/files//1251/./07-08-06_2318.jpg --- Tigger
http://www.hostgif.com/files//1251/./07-08-06_2143.jpg --- Pooh Bear

I did have one of the one on my back, but I dunno where thats gone now.


Members and Modifications

Post 55

TheDooner

Is there anyone using this anymore? Last post feb?


Members and Modifications

Post 56

Black-Eyed Girl... Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity!

Doesnt look like it Dooner.... I revived it way back then, well, tried to revive it and failed miserably!


Members and Modifications

Post 57

Yvonne aka india

Maybe me sticking my oar in will help with another revival.

I know one shouldn't succumb to peer pressure to do anything you're not entirely happy with, but a gentle drip drip of suggestion from my other half has resulted in my having two new holes in my right ear, each done on separate occasions - forming a gradual curve up the back of the lobe. He wants more to add to the effect, but I'm holding fire for now, I don't want it to look too crowded up there! I was reluctant before each one but looking at them now I'm pleased with how they sit.


Members and Modifications

Post 58

Black-Eyed Girl... Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity!

odd question maybe but if you other half wanted them, why didnt he have them?

Sounds good though!


Members and Modifications

Post 59

Yvonne aka india

Not an odd question at all, he thought that they'd look good, that the shape can be very attractive. I decided "it's better to try them, find they look and feel terrible and remove them, than decide that I DON'T want them and never know how they'd look"; partly because I love him (that's not meant to sound mushy), partly because I'm open to experimentation, and partly becuase he's my Master and I'm his submissive.

Also, the way he sleeps, earrings grow out sooo quickly they just don't heal, we've tried several times. Instead he, like me, has a whole collection of other body piercings.


Members and Modifications

Post 60

Black-Eyed Girl... Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity!

Ahhh ok!! Sounds good though like I said. And thats a whole big collection of reasons. :D

What other holes do you have then?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more