A Conversation for The Hootoo Home of Today

Burgers

Post 1

Researcher 185550

I don't know what happened to one of the brothers. As far as I know, one of them sold out to the big corporation on the sole proviso that he would be allowed to keep and run the original store.


Burgers

Post 2

zendevil

Let's just hope the other one hasn't been lurking inside the Ronald Mc Donald suit all this time!

smiley - burgersmiley - clown

smiley - cheersRoadkill!

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.


Burgers

Post 3

Researcher 185550

smiley - laugh

That would be a very pleasing twist of fate indeed. Oooh, perhaps he cloned himself? That's why there are so many of them!


Burgers

Post 4

zendevil



cloWned himself???


te he, I like it!smiley - silly

smiley - ok

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.


Burgers

Post 5

Researcher 185550

smiley - laugh

It would explain the distressing tendency of people dressed up in novelty animal suits everywhere to be almost exactly the same...


Burgers

Post 6

zendevil



Hmm.

Some people get very worried about Mickeysmiley - mouse.

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.


Burgers

Post 7

Researcher 185550

They would. Perhaps they're all out there, plottin in secret to take over the world. Perhaps the US should concentrate less on the War on Terror and more on the War on cloWnes.


Burgers

Post 8

zendevil



You may be right. I worry about the U.S economy when Bushes Snr & Jnr have to share a mask.

Hygiene , y'know....

zdt


Burgers

Post 9

Researcher 185550

smiley - laugh

Indeed. Actually there's a fabulous book out here at the moment, it's called "George W. Bushisms- The Accidental Wit and Wisdom of America's 43rd President". Filled with such gems as "More and more of our imports are coming from overseas".


Burgers

Post 10

zendevil


Nice one!!!

Our dearly beloved Royal family are good at this sort of thing; I seem to remember, when being shown around yet another factory & coming across a rather shoddily built bit of it, Prince Philip was heard to comment "Probably built by Indians?"

eek!!!!!!

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.


Burgers

Post 11

Researcher 185550

smiley - laugh

Ah yes, our beloved Royals. And in Australia, I think he was heard to ask "Do you stil throw spears at each other?" to the aboriginessmiley - yikes.


Burgers

Post 12

zendevil

And then we have the "what's the difference between a BBC reporter and a civil servant?" series:

Former beeb journalist, now top civil servant, quoted in the Sunday Times:

"Insisting on telling the truth served me well at the BBC, but during my time as a civil servant it brought the vengeful wrath of Downing Street crashing down on my head."

Hmm.

zdt


Burgers

Post 13

Researcher 185550

smiley - laugh

That's a good one. smiley - erm I can't remember any more at the moment. Damn.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more