A Conversation for The Hootoo Home of Today

Trousers

Post 1

spimcoot

Erkh! (strangled noise).

I can't believe I've missed three of these, especially as I thought I was looking out for them. Blind as a coot, to mix animal similes for a moment. Talking of mixing, I like the sound of WMT (Cocktail) Boothby. Sounds like a refugee from the cocktail bar of the Ravages Hotel.

Anyway, this is marvellous: makes me feel at home. Tell me, is an electrified grandfather compatible with clockwork teeth?


Trousers

Post 2

zendevil



*ooow* *woochy poochy coo*

A person who expresses an interest in electrifying his Grandfather; I knew they existed!

I shall give you a special quote from "The Home of Today"; I do pray I do not make any typo's.

"There is a great fascination about old cocks, perhaps because they have been so long the trusted and important inmates of generations of homes."

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri.


Trousers

Post 3

spimcoot

I guessed it might be about old cocks (why doesn't h2g2 have a spell check function?). I do like their soothing swinging motion but it can lull you so much that it gives you a start when the bell goes off.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more