A Conversation for Relaxation Techniques

Chill..............

Post 1

Groucho Blondini

When I'm stressed out at high school over some work, I just stop and ask myself: Who matters most? The work or me?

When I'm planning an assignment or exam study, I always inculde PLENTY of realaxation time and margin for error. Thus I'm always happy and I always can come first without my work suffering.
I'm not a lazy failure. I passed all my exams and have the NZ equviant of "O" levels or whatever you have now.

The main problem of most people I know is that they don't think they are more inportant than their work. But being poperly relaxed and happy makes your studies a damn sight easer.

And, by the way, make sure you get a good nights' sleep not only the night before, but also the night before the eve of your test, exam, whatever, because the sleep response is normanilly the second day after, unless you had a really bad night, when it's the first AND second day after.


Chill..............

Post 2

EncyBass-: Not going to be around much next week, cos I've got a new job...

yeah, getting all worked up does no-one any favours. If you've got something to do, just take your time, do it and don't worry about failure- cuz if you're thinking about failing, you will. Just let it go and get on with it.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more