Factoid Fred's Garden

1 Conversation

Factoid Fred's Garden

A Scottish garden

This conversation took place. I'm not lying. DG

Paige: Spent yesterday ripping out bush runners that had filled a small bed to the right of the kitchen window and the above bit is to the left and not much trouble to sort out. I have yet to turn over the soil at this troublesome spot, so I expect to find more odd roots.


I would then have liked to put in plants but the lock down means non-essential shops are closed and that means the flower shop. I have got my garden to fall back on (not literally of course but in my case still a possibility) as you have your ranch but the council here are not picking up garden waste, so that will need to be stored.


Need to dig up and replant two hydrangeas and a rhododendron plus maybe other odd plants. Then have to trim the overgrown hedge.


DG: That's an interesting view of the garden bed. However did you take that picture? Did you climb a tree?


Paige: No, Alice lent me some liquid she said would get me high and it worked.
Paigetheoracle Archive

Paigetheoracle

20.04.20 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87979937

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more