Great h2g2 Virtual Events of the Past

0 Conversations

Researchers Partying

Here's a list of some of the past virtual Events that have taken place on h2g2 - were you there?

If you can think of any that should be included in this list, leave a message. Don't forget to see if there are any Upcoming h2g2 virtual Events!


h2g2's 3rd Birthday

h2g2's third birthday was on 28 April, 2002 and the Community celebrated with a virtual garden party that took up the entire weekend.

Sense of Place Launch Party

The h2g2 Community were cordially invited to a virtual launch party for A Sense of Place on 24 April, 2002. Were you there?

Easter Egg Hunt

A certain rabbit will be visiting h2g2 over the Easter weekend to spread good cheer and chocolate. Why not take part in the Easter Egg Hunt? Solve the puzzles and find the eggs! smiley - chicksmiley - choc

HooToo Pub Crawl

Want to spend some time in some of the many virtual pubs and bars h2g2 has to offer? Join in the HooToo Pub Crawl on 6 April, 2002. From the response so far, this looks like it might be a regular event.

Virtual Wimbledon

h2g2 went tennis mad for Wimbledon fortnight last year. With new smileys and frilly knickers, it was new balls please! smiley - borgsmiley - strawberries


h2g2's Second Birthday

h2g2 had been through some rocky times, so the Community came together to celebrate the site's second birthday.


Party for the Passing of the 42nd Day

It was 42 days since the Rupert began and while the volunteers were busy testing the site, there was time for a quick dance.


Doug & Ginger's Wedding Party

Ginger and Doug met and fell in love on site, so it was only right we threw a party to celebrate h2g2's first wedding!


End of Exams Barbecue

With the exams season finally over, Abi held a big barbecue for everyone, regardless of whether they had worked hard all year or crammed in the last few days.


Happy 1st Birthday h2g2!

When we reached the big one, the Editorial team threw a virtual party to remember. Where you there?



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A715583

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more