A Conversation for The Answer To The Ultimate Question Of Life, The Universe, And Everything

the question

Post 1

empress

It is


What do you get when you multiply six by nine??

and if you can explain that to me, I will love you forever


the question

Post 2

Smiley Ben

I would....

....but sorry.... I don't date royalty smiley - winkeye


the question is more important than the answer

Post 3

timZwan

Well nobody knows the question. The answer well pah, that's just to easy, who doesn't know it. But the question on the other hand..... That's what we're all here trying to find out isn't it. Maybe if you read every entry in H2G2 you may get 1/1000000th of the answer or a little bit more. Anyway all we can do is keep on learning stuff and seeing stuff and finding out and maybe one day in a few hundred thousand million years (after we all live in goatrantropton, just past hebolbrack) we might know what it is all going on about. 6x7 is just not on is it?


the question is more important than the answer

Post 4

Smiley Ben

But but but... if we do find out it will be disastrous!


the question

Post 5

empress

Thank you I needed that


the question

Post 6

Smiley Ben

smiley - smiley


the question

Post 7

Researcher 51784 PROF

To get the right answere rephrase the question

6X9 how do you say "I love you with your mouth full"
It's what takes place between the 6 and the 9 .
The unknown "thing" that makes us want to continue "life the universe and eternity".
6 is the senses for our survival 9 is the instincts of genetic survival. My wife does not under stand me, love me forever and you won't ether.


the question

Post 8

Thrashbarg

well it's very simple or it's simple thats not simple anyway the question and the answer can't exist at the same time, and galaxy but since the galaxy is infanite then we will never see or hear them both at the same time or whatever.


the question

Post 9

The Fool

What do you get when you multiply 6 by 9 .... the answer is 42 of course.

NB you must remember to use the universal numbering system of base 13.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more