The Frog-People's Constitution

11 Conversations

11 members
Welcome to the Frog-People's Constitution. Here all of the things that you find most annoying in society can be rectified! It's my hope that I'll be able to build up a list of all those laws that seemed to have been missed over the generations, such as Free asparagus for the under fives or Frog day every 10th of the month!

Become a member of the Frog-People!




To become a Member of the Frog-People simply add a discussion with your suggestion for the constitution and I'll add it as soon as I can.



We the Frog-People of the H2G2 do hold these truth's to be self-evident, that all researcher's are registered equal. In order to form a more perfect Guide, we do establish this Constitution for the Frog-People of the H2G2.



Frog-People's Contributions: 
1


2legs: Free sandwiches every Monday.
ANDROKTONE: Free fizzy drinks and jelly babies on buses to cheer you up when you are on your way to work.
Arwen: Compulsory Douglas Adams and Tolkien taught in schools.
ffeJ: No TV/Radio station should be allowed play the same commercial/song more than once every 6 hours.
Frogbit:Compulsory ponds for all gardens (keeping in mind safety covers for children who haven't worked out the difference between air and water yet).
good plan: Anyone found being mean will be briefly dissaproved of.
intellectualwaffle: Models should be force-fed chocolate one day each month.
Lizzy: All evidence of "Star Trek" to be vaporised.
Rat: h2g2 to include Milliways, towels, a psychotic nun with a bazooka in one hand and a rose in the other, a towel with a rat and frog and something else which I can't recall emblem, guilty, and ashamed smileys.
TDiD: All dimensions above 3 cease to exist until the requisite number of dimensions can be drawn on paper!!
WeS: Free jam for all!

Entries welcome!
1Thanks to Wazungumza

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A614116

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more