A Conversation for Card Games

An addition to your card game list

Post 1

Sikufanya

One card game not in your list but featured in this guide (A129269) is Surreality Rules Blackjack, also known as Bibble.
The game of Blackjack it is based on has nothing to do with the casino "pontoon" Blackjack game.
This game is very complex and also a tad silly so requires the players to be very open minded and a little unhinged. Being inebriated may make you more likely to want to play but will seriously impare your ability.
Despite the strange nature of the game, I hope you will be able to include it in your list.


An addition to your card game list

Post 2

Researcher PSG

Hello

Thanks for looking at my entry. Unfortunately I can't add unedited guide entries to the list, so I'm unable to add this game.

Researcher PSG


An addition to your card game list

Post 3

Sikufanya

Oh well, never mind. Thankyou for the reply though.


An addition to your card game list

Post 4

Researcher PSG

Its ok. Its nice to see someone is interested.

You could try submitting your entry to peer review, if it was accepted and edited it could be added to the list, although your likely to get quite a bit of format feedback.

Researcher PSG


An addition to your card game list

Post 5

Sikufanya

The problem with that is that although it is my entry, it is not Sikufanya's entry, it is Mykl's. And as he was pre BBC, there is no way at all to get back into the account now, I have already checked.
Short of doing it as a new entry and copying it into my own entry, there's nothing else I can do.


An addition to your card game list

Post 6

Researcher PSG

Provided the original author is you (all be it on a different account), copying it and pasting it into a new entry as you say shouldn't be a problem.

Researcher PSG


An addition to your card game list

Post 7

Sikufanya

It is, but I don't know how I could prove it.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more