A Conversation for Sticks

Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 101

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Thinks Avater is a PC type person (stick in mud). The whole point of the imaginative use of sticks, towels, paperclips and other vainglorious, extoric, common, everyday articles is fun and survival. And there endeth the lesson. But not the drinking. smiley - fish


Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 102

Wowbagger

Hurrah!!!


Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 103

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Welcome to the team Woebegone. The pink tutu's are to the left.


Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 104

Avatar

At last! Some clarafication!!! But, what were we all trying to do in the first place, if anything? Alas, I shall sit back and take all the talk in (and on advice with some alcahol) smiley - smiley!


Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 105

Ouroboros

Having initiated this rather bizarre conversational tangent, I must apologize for any physical and/or psychological damage inflicted upon anyone who has unwillingly stumbled upon this glorified rant. I aldo must clarify a few points made by others.

1. I did not, repeat NOT get my handle from Red Dwarf. I now know more about the Ouroboros Battery Company than I ever wished to know, and I've never seen an episode of the show in my life. If you want to know where I got my handle and/or learn a bit in the process about computers and virii, check out the book entitled Wyrm.

2. We are all cynics. Don't deny it. Be proud of it. We're some of the very few people on earth who can actually slam the entire human race, including themselves, and still be amused rather than pissed off.

3. Isn't it about time we started steering back toward the original topic, which, if I remember correctly, concerned Aboriginal courtship customs.

I have nothing more to say.

Oh, and visit my little Guide homepage thingy.
smiley - smiley


Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 106

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Ourborus I visited your page, read your stuff. Woke up, finished reading your stuff. Very interesting. I couldn't help but notice the lack of trips, chocolate fish and other enticements.


Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 107

Wowbagger

Funny, I thought that this was a discussion on llamas. Must read that article on lisdexia.


Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 108

Avatar

seen you stuff as well. You falled to concive the idea that the paper clip and the stick were created simaltainiasly (ignore the spelling, I do). Prehaps god decided to create a realy use full thing, but he didn't know what to make it, so he made both at the same time along with other things and left it up to us to decide.

Possible?

I didn't think so either...


Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 109

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

...and of course the really BIG question is: 'Why don't iron sand beaches oxidise and go rusty'?


Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 110

Avatar

ummm... that is a tough one.


Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 111

Wowbagger

It could only mean one thing: Oil spills are actually done deliberatly to stop the rust! Quickly types up script and sends to Chris Carter.


Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 112

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Produces remarkably detailed designs for car made from iron sand. Minor design glitch. Can only be used on sunny days.


Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 113

Wowbagger

Rules England out then. smiley - smiley

Sounds like a car perfect for Aus conditions (except where I am - it's been the wettest year so far since 1974). Perhaps the car can be wrapped in condoms to keep it water proof.

Hang on. Sorry... that's another discussion group smiley - bigeyes


Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 114

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Perhaps Australians should emergrate to NZ, gather forces, have a few noisy drinks, and resettle Australia the way God and Queen Victoria designed it. Slightly doubtful.


Sticks, paperclips, and such.

Post 115

Wowbagger

Hurrah! Especially for the noisy drinks bit.


Stick

Post 116

Evil Giraffe

What's brown and sticky? A stick! You can never have too many stick jokes.


Stick

Post 117

Wowbagger

A stick walks into a bar and says....


Stick

Post 118

Avatar

Has it gone so far that we actualy resort to telling stick jokes?


Stick

Post 119

Evil Giraffe

Not resorting to, but returning to. That's how it started smiley - smiley


Stick

Post 120

Wowbagger

Rereads everything.

Egad! EvilGiraffe's right y'know!

(By the way, your name reminds me of those Giraffes in salvidor Dali's paintings. Y'know, the ones that are on fire and have drawers coming out of their necks. I always thought that they were pretty evil smiley - smiley )


Key: Complain about this post