A Conversation for Cats

Cats own their humans

Post 1

Civilian

As mentioned in the article, anyone who thinks he owns a cat is mistaken. A cat owns you, orders you around, gets you to feedd him and even gets you to clean his toilet. They can be very loving at times too when they feel like it.

Oh, by the way, if you think the most dangerous thing to do is bath a cat, try the following.

Administering a pill.
Sticking a plaster onto a wound.
Separating two tomcats fighting, with your bare hands.
Moving house with a cat.

The last one is veeery interesting. Once the cat has been released into the new house, they typically find the nearest dark corner and stay there for at least a week. Dont worry about your cat making a mess, they will be too afraid to even blink, let alone indulge in luxuries such as bowel movements.


Cats own their humans

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

That's because they won't come out to eat, so there's nothing *in* their bowels...


Cats own their humans

Post 3

Peaceful Dragon (napping)

Yes cats own their humans! Or rather - they look up at humans as the big cat leader which paradoxally is the same thing. The leader SERVES the other cats in much the same way a human government is supposed to serve the people. So the human is very much the kitty's servant.

And moving with a cat IS very interesting. Most humans think that cats are independent, solitary roamers who wouldn't care about staying if it wasn't for the food and the warmth, but the fact is they are VERY territorial in their behaviour. My own sweet Spindel moved with me from Sweden to Italy and stayed under the bed in the guestromm for THREE WHOLE WEEKS. I had to put everything she needed under it - even a litter box. She can be very demanding sometimes, and is VERY jealous of the other three cats in the household - I think she believes that I am her PERSONAL servant, meant only for her, and that the others really should go and find their own humans to serve them, and not try to steal hers. She's a one cat empire, my Spindel...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more