A Conversation for Wicca - a Legacy of Persecution

Hmmmm

Post 1

QuietSoulSearcher

For sometime I have been becoming more and more disenfranchised from the church. If I am going down this road I might as be brutually honest to you and myself. I only joined the baptist church because I had a missing link in my life and it was the only way to go at the time.
Ever since I was a child I have been able to see, hear, smell and every now and then touch those who are no longer living in the breathing and having a pulse sense.
A colleague of my husbands is wiccan. Alot of what he is saying makes an alarming amount of sense. I have endured countless full blown christian exorcisms.....never held for long.
In march this year I had a miscarriage. What relevance? The doors I had erected to keep me sane and the voices quiet tumbled like the walls of jericho into rubble and dust.
I am apparently a child of the raven. Hegartys little friends, uh not so little. When I was born my mother told there were 24 ravens outside the window of the room where I made my appereance. All my life there they have been. Never less than 7 never more than 24.
If I was to choose the wiccan faith what does this mean. The aforementioned collegue of my husbands and a family friend is guiding me. However I would like to hear other voices living or dead on this matter to help walk the right road.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more