A Conversation for Psoriasis

What I've found to work.

Post 1

A Pumford

1: Soak area of skin in very hot water for a minute or so rubbing area with a soft sponge to exfoiliate. note it is important that the water is hot enough to feel very hot to the touch but not hot enough to scold.

2: Apply a small amount of Astral cream (highly recommended none perfumed soft moisturizer) to the area of skin in question.

3: Rub cream into the skin and soak again whilst contiueing to rub area i.e hands together. Note there still should be a thin layer of cream on the skin when hands are removed from the water.

4: Repeat step 2 if you feel it necessary.

5: Next apply a very small amount of Vaseline to the skin and continue to rub until the cream and the Vaseline disapear. Soak again for about thirty seconds whilst rubbing area (optional if you applied too much Vaseline, to rid skin of excess).

Your skin should now feel soft and be protected from drying out too much for quite a while...

Continueing to do this as a regular regime should return skin to natural appearance and softness over a relatively short period of time.

It worked for me it might work for you, who knows?


What I've found to work.

Post 2

ladyscratchy

were can you by the cream from please


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more