A Conversation for Alcohol

Dangerous Drink

Post 1

The Jedi Master

A Drink, almost on par with the "Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster" and the Ijovian "Innard Churner" is what is known in the Midlands of England as a "Frogspit", or "Green Dragon" Put simply, it allows you to view the world from a different angle to your standard, boring perpendicular, and its rather fetching green colour is impossible to wash out.

Simply, it is half a lager, half a cider and a shot of Blue Corocho


Dangerous Drink

Post 2

6sheep

yep...that boring perpendicular is replaced by exciting horizontal...& it`s time to make friends with enamel.


Dangerous Drink

Post 3

Drool Frood the Second

What is this Choroso you refer to.I thought chorizo was some kind of spicy sausage!This would make a really 'heavy' drink which would save you having to visit the kebab shop on the way home!I think you may mean blue Curacao a strange blue liquer.
How about trying a Legover? this consists of strong white cider and
Cherry B-guaranteed to have a similar effect to the pan galatic gargleblaster!


Dangerous Drink

Post 4

The Jedi Master

OK, So I can't spell blue Curacao !


Dangerous Drink

Post 5

Pentadact

Well, if it's any consolation, he couldn't spell what you spelt, so it's Steven's now.


Dangerous Drink

Post 6

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

My nomination (also green!!) is a "Double Gangrene Plus" invented (by me) in the 60s when drinks were cheaper and we were all a lot sillier!!
It consists of advokaat, blue curacao, double gin, double vodka, double tequila, double benedictine, two dashes of bitters and wave the lemonade bottle over the top of the glass.
Important Note:
NO ICE!!! (doesn't need watering down) and easy on the lemonade!!
YUM!!! HIC!!! Barman - shet em up agin!!!


Dangerous Drink

Post 7

Researcher 39158

Else try a "Fist" a drink that ruminates in the Bars of Copenhagen, and which is often used as a test of drunkenness. If you want to know wether you're drunk or not, order a Fist, drink it, and if you find it's taste bearable you were drunk enough! In any case the problem tends to go away since you are bound to be far too drunk after drinking it.
This also happens to be one of the few drinks in which the recipe actually provides for the fact that different body sizes need different amounts of alcohol. In short:
Take a pint glass, make a fist of your left hand and place it upright next to the glass, so that the thumb is on top, and marks a level of the glass. Fill the glass with Vodka, (preferably Stolichnaya or similar russian brand) to the edge of your fist, add mineral water to taste, a few ice cubes and voila, "a Fist". For those in need of taste, use lemon flavour mineral water instead....


Dangerous Drink

Post 8

Proff

Hmmmm,
The closest I ever got to the as yet unavailable on this planet to the infamous 'Pangalactic Gargleblaster' is a mixture of real Champagne,Escorial Grun,and a liberal infusion of Wormwood.
WARNING! Please make sure you do not have a dentists appointment the following morning!


Dangerous Drink

Post 9

Grey Area

You're a loony for messing with that stuff.

Next time, why not go straight for the antifreeze?


Dangerous Drink

Post 10

Morgaine

A red witch is pretty lethal too. Half a pint of cider with a pernod in it and a shot of blackcurrant.
or a serious snakebite - half a lager,half a cider and a shot of pernod with blackcurrant


Dangerous Drink

Post 11

Proff

I already am a loony, so who will notice the difference?
The "Day After" feeling is almost addictive..............


Dangerous Drink

Post 12

Number Crunch

I find that if you mix up a bit of everything in your drinks cabinet and stir in some cake frosting you end up with a cheeky little number that'll make your head spin and also tastes sweet.


Dangerous Drink

Post 13

Proff

Grahhhh!
Are you totaly mad? I have some non alcoholic drinks in my cabinet, is this a plot to poison me?


Dangerous Drink

Post 14

Number Crunch

I'm currently trying to develop a method of getting drunk without actually drinking anything. I think it could be extremely popular.


Dangerous Drink

Post 15

Babel-maker

Wow! that's the most exciting idea I've ever heard!
If you are in need of a "crash test dummie", just contact me, and I'll be there!


Dangerous Drink

Post 16

Dekka Dense

Ooooh! Sounds harsh on the liver!!! And must be hell on the taste buds. For a good clean up after that I recommend a nice "Mouthwash"; half an ounce Pernod with half an ounce White Crème de Menthe. Keep it in your mouth and gargle for about thirthy seconds then swallow. You will never have taken a celaner breath I promise


Dangerous Drink

Post 17

Brewted

Try the concoction which resulted in 2 stainless steel pins being inserted into my finger to put it right again:
The Southern Seduction
In a 16 ounce glass pour a double shot of white rum and a jigger (1.5 shot)of southern comfort over ice. fill most of the way with pinapple and orange juice leaving room for a splash of grenidine and a healthy pour of 151 rum.
Now while this is not a fist of vodka, it is even MORE dangerous. The secret is that you wont even taste the alcohol. After your normal 2-3 drinks you will not be pleasently buzzed, you will be having philosopical discussions with house plants. And enjoying it!


Key: Complain about this post