h2g2 Post 18.12.2000

0 Conversations



Posted: 18th December 2000

Editorial

This will be the last edition of the Post this year, so may we wish all our readers a good seasonal break and the very best for the new year. Whatever your thoughts were last year, this coming year is most definitely in the 21st century.

Santa has arrived at h2g2 for his/her annual visit. You can find out where he/she is and lots of extra links to keep you amused, while your Post takes a rest, by checking out the Announcements. Were you aware, for example, that the Staff at the Towers have sent all researchers a wonderful card?

Continuing the festive theme are Wowbagger and the Joke Directory; the Poetry competition has closed to entrants and voting has now begun. The standards are very high and I think that Greebo may have to award more than one first... one for the funniest and one for the more serious. Do try to find a few moments to check them out and cast your own vote.

Fragilis also offers the chance to interact with her survey. Find out all about it in her 'View at h2g2' article. Another competition which has now finished is the 2nd Annual h2g2 Bikini Competition. Follow the link to see who won.

Your Post will return on January 8th... if we have sobered up by then!


Any copy, articles, suggestions should be sent to The Editor. Please use this same address if you are interested in volunteering to become a regular contributor.

shazzPRME

FeaturesRegulars

  • h2g2 Life

  • Wowbagger with his wonderful cartoon series. A Seasonal Wish.


  • The View at h2g2.

  • This week more news from 'Project Spy' and a chance to take part in a survey.

  • The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A493913

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more