A Conversation for Red Dwarf - The TV Series

THE MOVIE...

Post 1

[...]


WHERE IS IT?!

LAST I SAW WAS THE POSTER WITH ACE RIMMER/PRINCESS BONJELLA ON!!!


WHERE WHERE WHERE??????


THE MOVIE...

Post 2

egon

If yopu go to http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/ and look in the "movie" section, you'll see all the latest news.


THE MOVIE...

Post 3

[...]

YEAH... DECEMBER 2003... Woo Hoo..


THE MOVIE...

Post 4

Richie Graham

they're always pushing the date forward... eventually the idea will just fade out of existence and the movie will never arrive. They should make another series instead.


THE MOVIE...

Post 5

[...]


NOT REALLY OLD CHUM...
AS MUCH AS A NINTH SERIES WOULD THE GET THE OLD FUNNY BONE WORKING, MOVIE IS SET FOR PRODUCTION TO START IN SEPTEMBER.
AND AS ROB LLEWELYN PUBLICALLY ANNOUNCED IT, THAT SHOULD BE THE FINAL DATE...
AND IF THE RUMOURS ARE ANYTHING TO GO BY, IT HAS RIMMER AND LISTER MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME... AND FROM THE STORYBOARDS I'M PREDICTING THEY GET SENT BACK IN TIME TO 2155 AND HAVE SET THINGS RIGHT LIKE IN 'TIKKA TO RIDE'....

SMOKE ME A KIPPER, I'LL BE BACK FOR BREAKFAST...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more