A Conversation for VeggieTales

Veggie tales. Of course.

Post 1

teeheee

Wahey! I love Veggie tales. Aren't they great? What's my favourite one? ooh, probably the bit in 'where's God when I'm s-scared' where baby asparagus sings 'God is bigger than the boogy man'. Classic.


Veggie tales. Of course.

Post 2

Princess Bride

My favorite song is the Barbara Manatee song. Where Larry is watching a soap opera.


Veggie tales. Of course.

Post 3

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

I am one of those unfotunate people who works in a place that is not allowed a radio. As such, the last song I hear on my way out of the house gets lodged on continual playback in my head for the rest of the day. Today it is "God is bigger than the bogeyman!". Yesterday it was "The Hairbrush song" (Oh where......is my hairbrush?), and on Friday it was "The Bunny, The Bunny, woh I ate the Bunny...."
I love the Veggietales, my kids and I all watch it together, but on continual loop for 8 hours, The Bogeyman is driving me loopy!
Long live Veggietales!!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more