h2g2 Post 25.09.2000

0 Conversations


Posted: 25th September 2000

Welcome to this edition of the Post. The Post is proud to announce that the new Virtual Prez of h2g2 has been elected! We are very pleased to tell you that, after a vibrant campaign, the winner was Peregrin. Read all about his triumph and how the other candidates fared in the Results article.

Some more news, which the editor just cannot keep to herself any longer, is that our favourite cartoonist Wowbagger is in the family way! See just how the news affected him in this week's h2g2Life.

The Dutch Meet is happening this coming weekend. The Post will bring you a report as soon as possible as to the success of this venture

Redbeard sends his apologies to all his readers, but there is no Roving Reporter article this week. Real Life conspires to keep him rather quiet around the site for the moment, but he assures me that he will be back soon!

Two fairly new sites are worth a mention. The Lost Poetry Office, run by Kes is well worth a visit, as is Studio iX, where you can find some very good artwork by Kumabear.

What are you waiting for then! Get reading.


Any copy, articles, suggestions should be sent to The Editor. Please use this same address if you are interested in volunteering to become a regular contributor.

shazzPRME


  • View From The Queue



  • This week: The report on the queue of entries, which seems to be increasing,
    and helpful hints for using GuideML.

  • h2g2 Life



  • The cartoon series with style! I guess that I have
    already let the cat out of the bag!

  • Just For Fun



  • Fun and Games From Greebo T Cat.

    A new regular feature!


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A442423

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more