Project: USA - Birth of a Nation

6 Conversations

Faculty of <br/>
ArtsThis project, under the guidance of the Department of History, is to provide information on the roots, means, and results of the American Revolution. The articles currently under planning to this effect are:

  • Seeds of the American Revolution: An investigation into the causes of the revolt, as well as a tracing of the philosophical roots that were used to justify it. Completed.
  • The Declaration of Independence: A brief history of the Second Continental Congress from 1775 until the official signing of the Declaration, what it said, what its purpose was, and what effect it had on the movement. Completed.
  • The US Constitution: A history of how it evolved from the British system and was refined in the various colonial charters and state constitutions, as well as the Federalist/Anti-Federalist debates.

H2G2's famous American historian Jimi X has signed up to contribute the following:

Subedits performed by Mikey the Humming Mouse.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A415865

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more