A Conversation for Favourite Cars

Lamborghini Miura

Post 1

Andrew Wyld [kt:'Burning Pestle', kp:'Mutamems, Ideodiversity', Zaph.]

I think the Lamborghini Miura is the most beautiful car of any time, ever. This is partly because I am a complete sixties obsessive, but it is truly amazing.

It's a shame, but I think that a lot of modern supercars are just built wedge-shaped, and part of the joy of a sports car is the beauty of it, performance isn't the only thing, because if it was they'd look more like F1 cars.

I have never owned a car of any kind, so perhaps I'm ill-qualified for this discussion, though ....


Lamborghini Miura

Post 2

charmingbarniclebill

I agree this was a most beautiful piece of itallian design,it,s on my wish list of cars to own.I have a corgi model in bright green,this would be the only colour I would have.
It will most likely be the only miura I will own!,I do know somebody who has driven one and said it was not that nice to drive!
Who cares I just want one to look at in my garden in a glass box!
Automotive sculpture representing a 60s schoolboys dreams!
Now off to the attic to find that box of corgi/matchbox cars.....smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more