The CAC Continuum

1 Conversation

The Ides of March Issue

Is this the place?

Fiction smiley - cheersWeird Science smiley - drunk First/Personals smiley - hangoverKitchen Syncronicitiessmiley - emptySatire

It
often amazes how far the online persona will bend backwards to expose itself.
smiley - bigeyes
We all go to great lengths to give ourselves mysterious or witty nicknames and hide our real life identity. Many simply refuse to divulge any personal details. They will not even share their most basic information: age, sex or location. Sometimes the online persona takes over completely and their real life identity becomes a dark secret even unto themselves.

But suppression of the true self is like holding your breath. It doesn't last long. And then, when you least expect it, when the imagination is in full flight, most researchers actually do reveal almost everything about themselves. In some cases you don't even have to read between the lines.

A2939853 by U767438

A837489 by U203711

A765533 by U196164

The Sun beaming its rays down upon foliage.

This week's CAC Continuum was researched and assembled by ~jwf~

as part of the Committee for Alien Content's Continuing search for truth
in a world where the answer is apparently 42 but spring isn't far behind.

Speak for yourself!

The CAC Continuum Archive


We gratefully acknowledge the support of
UG

the h2g2 Underguide
UG

17.03.05 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A3797256

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more